We're our fans from?

Guest Chris_uto!!

Hopevalleyowl ignore chambta - he's far too sharp :rolleyes: - used to live in market place - moved when I was 15 - know millbridge - stayed in a cottage (tricket gate) several times over the past few years. Used to be lots of Owls in the village when I lived there what's it like now?

Gleadless Valley - Port-of-Spain - Hackenthorpe - Edgbaston - Selly Oak - Hackenthorpe - Halfway - Hackenthorpe - Crookes - Eckington - Nether Edge - Meersbrook - Eckington - Gleadless Valley

That reminds me of my mis spent youth. In the taxi on the way home after a heavy night out, all you could hear on the radio was "anyone

Gleadless Valley - Port-of-Spain - Hackenthorpe - Edgbaston - Selly Oak - Hackenthorpe - Halfway - Hackenthorpe - Crookes - Eckington - Nether Edge - Meersbrook - Eckington - Gleadless Valley"

It always fascinates me just how far and wide Wednesdayites are scatttered, I'm not so sure "This City Is Ours" is the appropriate term, it should really be "This Planet Is Ours"

Anyway, respect, kudo's and all that to the many many Wednesdayites who fly the flag all over the world, even if you can't get to games, if you call yourself a Wednesdayite, that's good enough for me, we truely are Massive.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.