Mike Jones - Did he play today ?

He's looked like a little kid lost up to now and looks a yard off the pace.

I think we've made a mistake throwing him straight in - he should have been blended in as a sub and given an opportunity that way. Too early to say but at present he's not offered much other than missing two golden chances in 2 games.

Funny, I thought he worked hard and was a decent outlet. Yeah he missed the easy chances, but he was there in the mix to have a go.

You would want a bit more effectiveness from a winger in that position though, don't think I've seen him cross it yet.

He always goes backwards when he gets the ball. Goes inside all the time leaving us with no width.

He was exactly the same today as he was last week.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Too early to judge but we've been down this route before with Uncle D*ve.

We'd spend £200k on someone like David Graham i/e players we'd not known anything about and they didn't make the step up. Resulting in cash thrown down the toilet and needing to spend more cash/wages to replace these players.

Southampton, Charlton, Norwich all brought proven quality, look where those teams are or are going now.

The worrying thing for me is, as a couple of others have said, he has not put a cross in. Not a good cross - any cross at all. Largely because he gives us no width whatsoever when we are crying out for it.

Needs to be told to get chalk on his boots - doesn't matter if you have been here 2 weeks or 2 years - you can stand in the right position.