Sign in to follow this  
Johnbloodaxe

Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Charlton Athletic

One lapse from a free kick has cost us today, really poor day, but look how we bounced back from the stevenage game. its a long way to go. I expect at least 2 players to come in this week the top side in our league never dominated us today. I think we'll bounce back

Fail to beat Huddersfield, fail to beat the pigs and fail to even get a point against tin pot club Charlton. Not good enough. Failing to beat any of the teams near the top is not title winning form. Deluded if you ever thought we could win this league. Playoffs at best

wish people would just stop saying we will be second just give over please cant take no more of this to get 2nd you need other teams to drop points and i just dont see this yet udders and pigs on a very good run

This place is going to be a nightmare tonight.

On days like this it's not the opposition fans that bother me, it's the drama queens amongst our fans.

I think I'll flounce to the dressing room.

Fail to beat Huddersfield, fail to beat the pigs and fail to even get a point against tin pot club Charlton. Not good enough. Failing to beat any of the teams near the top is not title winning form. Deluded if you ever thought we could win this league. Playoffs at best

First of many fickle fans tonight.

Just a tip.

Use less ground bait.

Question for the mods.

Can you ban everybody who is not Wednesday on here tonight?

Not in the mood.

:biggrin: early days though mate

A frustrating day for everyone but we are still in the mix.

21 games still to be played this season, 63 points still up for grabs.

Edited by Danish