Largest away following this season

Guest owl forever

The away end holds 4200 at Notts County so taking 5000 cant be be done in the away end went last season when we filled it and it was amazing this year though i cant attend due to my daughters 4th birthday falling on that day :(

Notts County might give us thier kop.

Decent away followings but it doesn't appear that you are a big draw for the home fans.

Of the 13 away grounds you've visited only 5 have registered there highest crowd of the season, infact one club, Charlton, recorded its lowest of the season so far!!

The Blades have 6 highest home attendance figures from 11 away games.

The record for league 1 is Leeds United, who recorded 20 highest home gates from 23 away fixtures.

Guest owl forever

Decent away followings but it doesn't appear that you are a big draw for the home fans.

Of the 13 away grounds you've visited only 5 have registered there highest crowd of the

season, infact one club, Charlton, recorded its lowest of the season so far!!

Charlton was a monday night live on sky

The record for league 1 is Leeds United, who recorded 20 highest home gates from 23 away fixtures.

Charlton game was live on sky

And who do u support

Of the 13 away grounds you've visited only 5 have registered there highest crowd of the season, infact one club, Charlton, recorded its lowest of the season so far!!

The thread is about the largest away following not what attracts home fans. The facts are we take more away fans than other league 1 clubs and most of the championship for that matter. The Charlton match being on Sky had a big bearing on the attendance for that game also Wednesday did'nt take as many because of the kick off day and time etc. Not having a pop mate cause anybody who follow Park Avenue has to be a good loyal fan and you're welcome on this site but you need to get put right on what we're talking about

Edited by Soul Power

4 of them were midweek NIGHT matches, traditionally lower attendances for obvious reasons (one on sky as mentioned)

The away end holds 4200 at Notts County so taking 5000 cant be be done in the away end went last season when we filled it and it was amazing this year though i cant attend due to my daughters 4th birthday falling on that day :(

Same.

My birthday on the Sunday. Gonna make a weekend of it in Nottingham like we have done before.

Brilliant away day last year this one was. The concourse at half time was mental!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Fair point, however Sheffield United are a novelty to many teams, much like we were last season.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Ah fair enough, we're not a big club ya di ya di ya, but we're still the best supported side in this league HOME and AWAY and Yorkshires most successful club, I can live with that

Maybe it is because the home fans know they're team is going to be defeated and don't want to witness it?

Best home attendance in the league this season, best followed team away this season, in the automatic promotion places, Yorkshire's most successful club, and seen my Club win a major trophy in my lifetime. I'll settle for that fella.