Largest away following this season

Guest owl forever

Guest owl forever

Npower league 1 football forum there's a section where someone gets all official figures via email from club ticket office I'll copy and paste link later I'm on my phone at minute can't do it

Sheff Utd will probably end up with the largest away attendance in league league for the season, due to massiveness of Hillsborough.

Surely we can sell out all home areas and just give them the lower this season?

I see the game at Hillsborough as the day we put that set of w*nkers firmly back in there rightful place behind the bigger and more succesfull side in Sheffield.

Sheff Utd will probably end up with the largest away attendance in league league for the season, due to massiveness of Hillsborough.

I see the game at Hillsborough as the day we put that set of w*nkers firmly back in there rightful place behind the bigger and more succesfull side in Sheffield.

Should be easily possible, just needs a bit of forward planning starting now.

LS tried it, but the circumstances were not quite right at that time.

Maybe this is a chance for PA to finally demonstrate that he actually does understand what it all means to us.

West Upper 4164, Lower 2494, Corner 1337,

North 9255,

South Lower 8275, Grandstand 3077,

Kop 11210

Total 39,812.

id guess the total figure will have reduced because of the installation of the new 'posh' seats on the south stand....

Edited by mike84

5000+ to Notts County in March will easily be done.

The away end holds 4200 at Notts County so taking 5000 cant be be done in the away end went last season when we filled it and it was amazing this year though i cant attend due to my daughters 4th birthday falling on that day :(

This.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I got the 4,420 figure from the PNE ticket office.

It eclipses our 4,373 at the Lane.

Our average stands at 2,247 this season, only 3 clubs in the Football League can beat that, West Ham, Leeds and Leicester

I got the 4,420 figure from the PNE ticket office.

It eclipses our 4,373 at the Lane.

Our average stands at 2,247 this season, only 3 clubs in the Football League can beat that, West Ham, Leeds and Leicester

Of which is mainly down to the away grounds in the Championship having larger capacities.

Oh, and the crazy segregation policy adopted at Bramall Lane - first time I've ever seen supporters from the same club have segregation from each other!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Of which is mainly down to the away grounds in the Championship having larger capacities.

Oh, and the crazy segregation policy adopted at Bramall Lane - first time I've ever seen supporters from the same club have segregation from each other!

Oh no doubt and L**ds being a one team city but we haven't sold out everywhere this season (neither have L**ds), their average is around 1,200 higher than ours, we will still improve that figure with Rochdale, Hudders and Notts County to play.

South stand upper holds 4.500,lower tier2.100,they did not fill.all that end

Oh dear! Yet again a blunt demonstrates his complete ignorance of all things Wednesday. The away end is the West Stand you sad excuse for a fan!

Of which is mainly down to the away grounds in the Championship having larger capacities. Oh, and the crazy segregation policy adopted at Bramall Lane - first time I've ever seen supporters from the same club have segregation from each other!

Need to be careful of them Ultras, no telling what they will do!

Oh no doubt and L**ds being a one team city but we haven't sold out everywhere this season (neither have L**ds), their average is around 1,200 higher than ours, we will still improve that figure with Rochdale, Hudders and Notts County to play.

Most certainly! Home average pushed over 20,000 this weekend too with Charlton, Sheff Utd and the final home game of the season vs Wycombe still to come. Loving it these days, absolutely loving it.

In my view, these figures can only be seen as a guide - for example, the 12,000? fans at Hillsborough for the beam back would probably have gone t'Lane if our neighbours would have given us more tickets - so if they were added to our 'away' following, our average increases significantly.

The figures are therefore the ones in the ground, and not the ones who would have been if there had been enough tickets available......