Ryan Lowe

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

You know what no disrespect to you but if our current away form keeps up I wouldn't be overly surprised if we got a point :D can just imagine barkers face if say a point ment you would go top would we see some weird substitutions maybe haha

Yeah should be interesting a good home record against a good away record...but plenty of time for things to change yet.

I'm sure Barker will help us in anyway he can - 3 points would be the best thing :biggrin:

Guest shaker0

Yeah should be interesting a good home record against a good away record...but plenty of time for things to change yet.

I'm sure Barker will help us in anyway he can - 3 points would be the best thing :biggrin:

I suppose you helped us at Gigg ;)

Guest shaker0

Yeah so you have to be fair now :biggrin:

We shall see :tongue: but if you do beat us it cant be by more than one anyway by march we will be on your tails :rolleyes:

Guest Sheff Owl

We shall see :tongue: but if you do beat us it cant be by more than one anyway by march we will be on your tails :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Bury on a late serge for the Play Offs...now that would be one hell of a run..

Guest Sheff Owl

oiii we aren't to far off haha

Well if your gonna do it then when you play Huddersfield, Charlton, Mk Dons just make sure you get 3 points.

When you play us, we will keep the 3 points tho :biggrin:

Guest shaker0

Well if your gonna do it then when you play Huddersfield, Charlton, Mk Dons just make sure you get 3 points.

When you play us, we will keep the 3 points tho :biggrin:

we will try are best :D

Just make sure you beat everyone around us :)

Charlton were able to keep a solid line of 4 at the back on Saturday, without ever breaking shape because there was very rarely anybody willing to make a different run and take them out of position.

It's not just about finishing with Lowe, all we needed on Saturday was somebody like him, or even JJ to come on and stretch them.

Lowe doesn't have pace, but he doesnt need it, he makes intelligent runs, which even if he doesn't get the ball, it creates space in other areas, a very useful forward.

This. The 2 big lads up front was mighty predictable.

Missed a sitter in the last minute after doing all the hard work.

I think “sitter” is a bit harsh.

It’s time for Lowe and Madine to play together and see if they can forge a partnership. We’re missing too many chances and they are the two best goalscorers in the club.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I think “sitter” is a bit harsh.

It’s time for Lowe and Madine to play together and see if they can forge a partnership. We’re missing too many chances and they are the two best goalscorers in the club.

This I think...

Guest Sheff Owl

I have to ask the more and more i think about it...i have you question if Lowe was/is a Megson signing?

I mean we had Paul Heffernan signed by Irvine and Irvine never really played him...

Ryan Lowe signed by Megson and he never really plays him...

Heffernan and Lowe are quite similar (Lowe is better) they both play on the shoulder both had good movement and both can score goals...yet neither have really been given a chance under Megson..

Like i said Heffernan and Lowe are quite similar yet we kinda replace like for like and still never give him shot.

The chance he had where he flicked it over the defenders head, he should have buried.

It reminded me of a typical JJ chance, does brilliantly to set it up for himself, only to end it with an awful finish.

When Lowe isn't scoring goals, he brings nothing to the team. At least O'Grady does a lot of work for his strike partner, Morrison holds the ball up well and Madine's the best striker at the club by a mile.

Megson needs to start with Madine and Morrison on Tuesday night.