Ryan Lowe

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Just been looking at some of the posts in this thread and people said we could be resting him for the Tranmere game..

Well he was an unused sub VS Tranmere.

(Just to add Lowe was good vs Preston)

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm not sure why we got him if we are just gonna keep him on the bench.

His movement is class and has proved he will get goals.

I just want to see him have a run of games.

Guest shaker0

I'm not sure why we got him if we are just gonna keep him on the bench.

His movement is class and has proved he will get goals.

I just want to see him have a run of games.

always a loan home for him if you want :P

Guest shaker0

No thanks, :biggrin: i'm gonna keep banging the drum for him to start matches.

well we can have him for 2 month get him match fit let him score v charlton and then send him back to you :rolleyes:

Charlton were able to keep a solid line of 4 at the back on Saturday, without ever breaking shape because there was very rarely anybody willing to make a different run and take them out of position.

It's not just about finishing with Lowe, all we needed on Saturday was somebody like him, or even JJ to come on and stretch them.

Lowe doesn't have pace, but he doesnt need it, he makes intelligent runs, which even if he doesn't get the ball, it creates space in other areas, a very useful forward.

Guest Sheff Owl

well we can have him for 2 month get him match fit let him score v charlton and then send him back to you :rolleyes:

I'll give you credit you keep trying :biggrin:

Even tho it might help us him banging in one or two Vs Charlton i think we'll keep him.

Only player up front who's movement off the ball is brilliant.

I have no doubt against Charlton he would have caused problems.

For me he has to start for us in a run of games - no doubt.

Guest shaker0

I'll give you credit you keep trying :biggrin:

Even tho it might help us him banging in one or two Vs Charlton i think we'll keep him.

Only player up front who's movement off the ball is brilliant.

I have no doubt against Charlton he would have caused problems.

For me he has to start for us in a run of games - no doubt.

Please pretty please we need another striker to work with Bishop and I think Lowe and Bishop up front would be good for us and get us nearer those play off places!!

Guest Sheff Owl

Please pretty please we need another striker to work with Bishop and I think Lowe and Bishop up front would be good for us and get us nearer those play off places!!

You can have Sedgwick?

If we have another Striker lined we may even be tempted to let Clinton Morrison go..(saying that we could still do)..out of contract at the end of the season..

As for Ryan Lowe - NO DEAL!! :biggrin:

Guest shaker0

You can have Sedgwick?

If we have another Striker lined we may even be tempted to let Clinton Morrison go..(saying that we could still do)..out of contract at the end of the season..

As for Ryan Lowe - NO DEAL!! :biggrin:

and I thought we got on :sad:

To be fair I would Happily take CM off your hands!! :biggrin:

Guest Sheff Owl

and I thought we got on :sad:

To be fair I would Happily take CM off your hands!! :biggrin:

Yeah but certain other players and we could have a deal, but Ryan Lowe he is too important and stuck on the bench but i'm gonna keep banging that drum for him to start.

Guest shaker0

Yeah but certain other players and we could have a deal, but Ryan Lowe he is too important and stuck on the bench but i'm gonna keep banging that drum for him to start.

Fair enough in all honesty I think he will start against us link up with Jones and score in front of us which will make me cry!!

Guest Sheff Owl

Fair enough in all honesty I think he will start against us link up with Jones and score in front of us which will make me cry!!

Yeah you could say that's pretty must nailed on for Lowe to score or Jones (players always seem to come back and haunt their previous club, it usually happens to us).

Saying that don't be surprised so see Lowe probably on the bench, Jones will more than likely start (barring injury etc etc ).

Guest shaker0

Yeah you could say that's pretty must nailed on for Lowe to score or Jones (players always seem to come back and haunt their previous club, it usually happens to us).

Saying that don't be surprised so see Lowe probably on the bench, Jones will more than likely start (barring injury etc etc ).

Its a few months away yet so anything could happen, but as long as they dont celebrate to much and remember who made them we will be ok with it as long as we get a point off you!

I felt sorry for Lowe on Saturday with madine waltzing straight back in. In hindsight, it would have been a different game with him involved from the start. Less hoof for a start. All water under the bridge though now. I hope he gets given a fair go by megson, he obviously saw something in him at some point.

As for him scoring v Bury, there's a chance he will and I would certainly not begrudge him not celebrating out of respect. Same for jones. Same for any player really.

Guest Sheff Owl

Its a few months away yet so anything could happen, but as long as they dont celebrate to much and remember who made them we will be ok with it as long as we get a point off you!

Nah i think you will be safe in knowing Jones or Lowe won't celebrate, they have both been very complimentary about Bury.

I'm not sure about the point bit but everything else i'm very confident they will respect what Bury have done for them.

Guest Sheff Owl

I felt sorry for Lowe on Saturday with madine waltzing straight back in. In hindsight, it would have been a different game with him involved from the start. Less hoof for a start. All water under the bridge though now. I hope he gets given a fair go by megson, he obviously saw something in him at some point.

As for him scoring v Bury, there's a chance he will and I would certainly not begrudge him not celebrating out of respect. Same for jones. Same for any player really.

Yeah but as i mentioned at the start of the thread, it will be very interesting when Madine is back what happens and Madine came straight in, which Lowe probably would have been gutted...I mean Morrison, JJ, Madine have all had games in last couple of weeks from the start - Lowe must wonder what he has to do.

As i said it looks like it's heading the same way as it was going for Heffernan. I really hope it doesn't because Lowe is far, far better and needs a run but will he get it?

Guest shaker0

Nah i think you will be safe in knowing Jones or Lowe won't celebrate, they have both been very complimentary about Bury.

I'm not sure about the point bit but everything else i'm very confident they will respect what Bury have done for them.

You know what no disrespect to you but if our current away form keeps up I wouldn't be overly surprised if we got a point :D can just imagine barkers face if say a point ment you would go top would we see some weird substitutions maybe haha