Preston roll call

Guest intercity0wl

Yes you can mate.

Got mine Sam so does not affect me, but Online only showing 71 tickets left, I take it that the full allocation must not have been put online with the announcement you can now pay cash on the day, as a large amount turning up to use this option could cause a few problems maybe.

Edited by intercity0wl

Me + wife (Bolton fan) can anyone lend me a Megson mask so that I can really upset her - she actually goes to more Wednesday games than Bolton - she says our fans are brilliant and loves the athmosphere of away games and derbies ("electric atmosphere") We don't agree about Megson though so everybody wear your masks :biggrin: In- laws are Nobbers - got to win this one - sick of draws at sleepdale.

Me and my Blackpool-supporting stepfather. Useful as the Preston fans will hate him more than me no matter what.

I bought mine several days before the posting deadline, they posted it, and it still hasn't made it. *sigh* Ticket office says they're going to send a duplicate along for me, so I'll be at Deepdale whatever happens.

See you in the queue to pick them up :rolleyes:

Would they not let you take your American football?

It might explode when he crosses the Pennines.

Although as Bez lives in Lancashire that makes no sense.

As per + 1 only as we have a new Wednesdayite in the family now. Welcome aboard Layla Rose Wright and congratulations to Matt & Helen. I'll give them a shout for you all.

Snap

I just registered my 8 day old Nephew yesterday as a young Owl ...... Tom Wright. !