The Official January Transfer Window Thread

That lad Balanta, from wherever he is now. Fairly sure he didn't come last time because his missus was due to give birth. Now unless she's 23 weeks overdue he might be more receptive to a move.

I also think Megson will bring some experience in.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

What about that Alf bloke, whatever happend to him, is he playing first team anywhere? has he scored? Maybe he needs a loan spell in Div1 for match fitness?

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Jadster
What about that Alf bloke, whatever happend to him, is he playing first team anywhere? has he scored? Maybe he needs a loan spell in Div1 for match fitness?

He's at Reading he signed a three year deal, I believe he's netted once since his move and only made around 5 appearances

Guest Johnbloodaxe

He's at Reading he signed a three year deal, I believe he's netted once since his move and only made around 5 appearances

I know really I was just being sarcsastic, he has played 7 times...and scored a couple, worth a loan though.... he obviously isnt their ffrst or second choice...

Spurs have been linked with Rhodes now.

Newcastle are looking for a replacement for Andy Carroll. Apparently, that'll be Madine or Andy Carroll himself.

ha. Andy carroll going back on loan to newcastle?

that would be embarrasing.

I'd rather that than they get madine though. We need Madine.