The Official January Transfer Window Thread

Guest JonTheOwl66

Come on, out with it...

All I posted yesterday was that we were indeed in for somebody, on loan, and should be signing next week.

He originally said this week to be available for Yeovil, but he changed it after the Owlstalk lot corrected him to say the 10th.

I'm still rather happy with our squad. Because lets be honest, who thought that the pigs would have come down with their team?

Theyre still MASSIVELY under performing, they have the a top end championship wage bugget and theyre 3rd on league one... says it all really...

I remember madine used to tweet to chelsea ferguson, got the impression that he'd been doing some sh@gging.

Has ben10 had sloppy seconds? lol

She's a slag, no class and to be fair those tweets just reinforce that

Guest Foxhill Owl

The dealings so far this January have hardly helped our chances, however we try to dress it up However, as has been said, we have an experienced manager a gritty hard to play against squad of players, that should in truth be

enough to dig us out a play off place

We have got a playoff place.

Are we not happy with the fact we haven't lost any players through both the windows?

We've got rid of more dead wood and brought in players who SHOULD improve our team. I have hopes Bostock will be a good signing.

He comes with a far better reputation than Ben Marshall did,.

All I posted yesterday was that we were indeed in for somebody, on loan, and should be signing next week.

He originally said this week to be available for Yeovil, but he changed it after the Owlstalk lot corrected him to say the 10th.

Right.

Maybe that would be Bodde then.

I'm assuming any such signing could only be for a month at a time though?

To be honest we don't have a lot of individuals who other teams would covet so it's hardly surprising we've managed to keep most em For me Bostock was a risk worth taking, we were desperate to get some pace and creativity into our side Let's not forget though, he was sent back early by Hull and Brentford declined to extend his loan Hopefully we can get the best out of him while he's here, something we haven't always been able to do with talented premiership youngsters eg Smith, Agbonlahor and recently Sanchez Watt