The Official January Transfer Window Thread

Not really looking good. Pigs have got a good league one player and havent lost anyone, udders are spening money in going for quality players. Bournemouth are even spending money to get them up the league.

Can see us finishing in the playoffs right now...

We spent a lot of money on a few players last January. You only have to look at the later part of last season to know that it does not always turn out for the best.

Not really looking good. Pigs have got a good league one player and havent lost anyone, udders are spening money in going for quality players. Bournemouth are even spending money to get them up the league.

Can see us finishing in the playoffs right now...

Have a word with yoursen you big girls blouse

Well plenty on here were saying that the January transfer window will decide our future. If that was the case, with under nine hours to go, what has the transfer window done for our prospects?

As I was not one of those who believed we'd spend and was not convinced that our rivals would be pillaged, my expectations were not raised. I still think we have enough to make the play offs although it probably will be a little tighter now

Would've loved to see Hoskins here even if only loan, gives a different option up front.

But I guess with the 4 we have and being unable to move Clinton and his wages, there wasn't any way Hoskins was really possible. Come the summer will be interesting to see who our new striker is, maybe go in permenantly for Hoskins if he does well.

Cracking signing for the Blutnts though, gutting. Gonna be a tough battle with them for 2nd now.

We've been told plenty of times that there are half a dozen clubs with bigger playing budgets than us They can afford to splash out on players who might make a difference At least having set a lower budget than our competitors we will be coining it, leagues biggest gates and plenty of TV revenue Ready for a push next year?

@kayleigh60 @bmarshall_10 oh im the girl that was living with him and he rang last Sunday declaring his love for! Sorry u had to find out

In reply to kayleigh Hide conversation

25m chelsea ferguson @chelsfergo

Hope that's the last time anyone thinks they can get away with mugging me off

26m chelsea ferguson @chelsfergo

#TransferDeadlineDay hope @bmarshall_10 is happy at Leicester and hope his #girlfriend @kayleigh60 realises what a lying cheating cod canyon he is

I remember madine used to tweet to chelsea ferguson, got the impression that he'd been doing some sh@gging.

Has ben10 had sloppy seconds? lol

Guest Rosie47

Huddersfield sign Murray Wallace from Falkirk for initial £300,000 rising to £700,000 - returns to Falkirk on loan until end of season.

:unsure:

The important question this January was whether us, Huddersfield and the Pigs could each keep our best player (Marshall, Rhodes and Evans respectively). It seems we're the only one that has failed, and add to that our failure to find a replacement, and Pigs' signing of Hoskins when they're supposed to be skint, and this window has turned out about as badly as it could for us. Very disappointed.

Guest Foxhill Owl

The important question this January was whether us, Huddersfield and the Pigs could each keep our best player (Marshall, Rhodes and Evans respectively). It seems we're the only

one that has failed, and add to that our failure to

find a replacement, and Pigs' signing of Hoskins when they're supposed to be skint, and this

window has turned out about as badly as it

could for us. Very disappointed.

Has he Officialy signed for united Hoskins ?

Hopefully Bostoc can fill the boots of Marshell, but who knows.

I read some of THFC forum and they seem to suggest he a brilliant talent.

The important question this January was whether us, Huddersfield and the Pigs could each keep our best player (Marshall, Rhodes and Evans respectively). It seems we're the only one that has failed, and add to that our failure to find a replacement, and Pigs' signing of Hoskins when they're supposed to be skint, and this window has turned out about as badly as it could for us. Very disappointed.

Marshall wasn't our player.