Paolo DiCanio's Post Match Interviews...

Guest intercity0wl

With the amount of Foreign Manager now in this country i thought i was finally starting to master their pre and post match interviews, having listened to this one twice now, i have to say, not one word, not one F**KING word.

Guest rossowl

I say sack Megson now and get him in. Sure Megson has done a good job but he's got the work ethic and commitment into the players and we now need to look at taking it to the next step.

Bringing Di Canio in will add the required flair and creativity for us to take the next step.

He's also an astute head with many contacts in the game such as former playing buddy Ian Wright. His tactical nous' and genuine charisma could lead us to our former glories.

He'll turn Jose Semedo into the next Roy Keane, Gary Madine into the next Shearer and Danny Batth into the next Titus Bramble!

He's Di Man-io!

I say sack Megson now and get him in. Sure Megson has done a good job but he's got the work ethic and commitment into the players and we now need to look at taking it to the next step.

Bringing Di Canio in will add the required flair and creativity for us to take the next step.

He's also an astute head with many contacts in the game such as former playing buddy Ian Wright. His tactical nous' and genuine charisma could lead us to our former glories.

He'll turn Jose Semedo into the next Roy Keane, Gary Madine into the next Shearer and Danny Batth into the next Titus Bramble!

He's Di Man-io!

You had me there but when you mentioned Batth and Titus Bramble in the same sentence you lost all respect.

Get over it. Di Canion hates Wednesday and he loves Mussolini, the blokes a proper tool ...

Only one of the best players ever to wear the shirt. He was treated awful by the club who did not back him in the Alcock debacle. Yes he needed fining by the club but to be publically hung drawn and executed by the Chairman and directors was a disgrace in itself and thats where the bad feeling is NOT with the supporters.

Guest helmet-prince

Only one of the best players ever to wear the shirt. He was treated awful by the club who did not back him in the Alcock debacle. Yes he needed fining by the club but to be publically hung drawn and executed by the Chairman and directors was a disgrace in itself and thats where the bad feeling is NOT with the supporters.

Di Canio deserved to be hung out and dry due to his disgusting behaviour towards match officials. In the day and age of respecting referees, his actions undermined all these principles. You're basically saying its ok to physically assault the referee. Disgusting behaviour!

Di Canio deserved to be hung out and dry due to his disgusting behaviour towards match officials. In the day and age of respecting referees, his actions undermined all these principles. You're basically saying its ok to physically assault the referee. Disgusting behaviour!

...you need to change from cheese to worm...

Did you cheer when Prutton scored on Saturday?

Of corse. Can't remember Prutton assaulting a respected match official...

Not quite sure whether you're fishing/wee wee taking or what...

But just for people who take the high ground on the Di Canio/pushing a referee incident...

David Prutton was once banned for 10 games. Admitted two charges. One for refusing to leave the pitch after being sent off for challenge on Robert Pires and then the other one for pushing the referee numerous times and using foul language.

Edited by BRADDAZ