ХВАЛА MILAN - NEW FLAG

Guest Go For It Owl

lol

I wasn't taking the wee wee, obviously I know what it says but I want to spread it round and you can't see the xbana bit properly due to an inconsiderate steward - if someone could move him and fill in the bit behind it would be awesome.

No worries !

Steve Ellis has got some pictures with no stewards in the way :biggrin:

Hopefully they'll be in the Star on Monday !!!

No worries !

Steve Ellis has got some pictures with no stewards in the way :biggrin:

Hopefully they'll be in the Star on Monday !!!

Brilliant!

Top, top effort mate. Milan needs to see how much we appreciate him, the guy's a legend for what he's done for us. At 21 years old I genuinely thought I'd never see a good Wednesday side, and this is just the start!

ХВАЛА MILAN

Asoloutely great day, another great Banner and the Owls keep on growing !

The thing is we need to keep this going yet recognise that the efforts of the Ultras will be effected by the depth of their pockets.

I would propose a flag day or rather a Banner Day so the Ultras can do a copper collection at the Hudders game and get more of these super banners in the pipe line.

Wednesdays resurgence and the Banners can become inexorably linked with a very small resource, by the time Easter comes the media will be all over us.

Guest Go For It Owl

Hope so !!!

So will you be bringing it to Hillsborough on saturday, and where are you planning on putting it ?

*Also, where did you buy the flag material from !?

Hope so Eaton !

I've got to phone John Rutherford A.S.A.P as although he has authorised the wording and the material/paint he's not given us a certificate yet !

Hopefully this will happen !

If we get the go ahead it would be fantastic to show Milan the flag from the pitch side !

After that its got to take it's permanent place on the kop with the EAST BANK ULTRAS ! Possibly on the back wall !

Fingers crossed !!!

Will update this thread when we have more news !

(material is off ebay - Black calico curtain material - It cost £140 for 50 metres) Used 27 metres on this so still got a bit left :wink:

Just realised ... if the "home away day part 3" against west ham i proposed last week ends up happening then the Ultra's will be on the North Stand for that game , PERFECT opportunity to get it bang opposite Milan if we cant next week !

I'll bump the Thread up !

*Home away day part 3. Block T North Stand vs West Ham*

Guest Go For It Owl

What's the next flag then Ultras?

Well 1st I've got to let our lass have her house back for a bit ! It's been taken over for flag making for the last week or so !

The next flag/banner ?

I thought ---

BORN swfc-badge.gif LIVE swfc-badge.gif DIE swfc-badge.gif - SWFC

But what do you guys/girls think ?

Open to ideas suggestions !