ХВАЛА MILAN - NEW FLAG

Had to open this thread again and check out the time, effort and expense that has gone into this flag.

I am truly grateful that someone has taken it upon themselves to give Mandaric the recognition he deserves.

I f*cking love Wednesday and I f*cking love our fans.

This gesture to Mandaric fills me with so much pride when it comes to those who I stand with through out the season. Seriously, I can't describe how proud I am of those responsible for this flag. Top, top lads.

Well said and agreed. I think John Rutherford should invite these lads to place this flag in a prominent position at home matches. Such as Front of North Stand on half way line or if this is a problem with advertisers etc then lower Lepps spread across the barriers so it can be seen on TV.

Guest chuckie4570

Top flag, excellent gesture.... I hope Milan appreciates the love for the club all Wednesday fans have and I hope he loves the club as much as we do.....

Wednesday til I die......

I REALLY hope Milan was there to see that, would love to know what he thought if he did.

Really enjoyed today, the spirit at the end from the players and coaching staff was again fantastic, loved singing as many players names as we did today, even the Sanchez song was brilliant lol, i bet it makes them feel awesome. Thank you Milan for bringing this feeling back after what feels like an eternity.

UTO

Guest Go For It Owl

I'll post the picture on Owlsmad ... see what the Pigies who fill the forum think of it too !

I'll post the picture on Owlsmad ... see what the Pigies who fill the forum think of it too !

Nice 1 Eaton !

I'm sure they'll love it !

Guest Go For It Owl

Exactly. Your'e a credit to the club lads. I just wish I was 18 eighteen again cause I'd be with you every week. Tremendous effort.

Hey 'Soul Power' you don't need to be 18 !!!!

Come and join us

Yours Faithfully

A 47 year old flag maker from Chapeltown !!!!

A wonderful effort and shows just how much Milan is appreciated by the fans.

Would be great if it was displayed on the north opposite his seat in the directors box against Huddersfield and then, hopefully, he came on the pitch just before kick off to acknowledge the effort and love of the fans

What a great experience that would be

Great stuff guys

Edited by gandiaowl

Guest Go For It Owl

That looks flipping amazing !

That flag will be with us now all the way to the premiership ! Brilliant !!!!!

WU11

And no matter which city we're in it will let their fans know 'their city is ours' !!!

Guest Go For It Owl

To be fair Trev, when Wednesday make a banner it's that MASSIVE that, If you want all the stewards out of the way, they have to bring their Passports with them.

Loving that Nev :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: