ХВАЛА MILAN - NEW FLAG

http://www.swfc.co.u...2545613,00.html

Sheffield Wednesday chairman Milan Mandaric says he was 'incredibly touched' by the huge banner bearing his name that was displayed by Wednesdayites at Oldham on Saturday.

The banner stemmed the whole width of the away end at Boundary Park, which housed almost 4,000 travelling Owls as Wednesday posted a 2-0 win that cemented their position in one of the two automatic promotion slots in League 1.

The declaration of 'ХВАЛА MILAN' - which translates to 'THANK YOU MILAN' in his native Serbian - prompted Mandaric to tell swfc.co.uk:

"I am so incredibly touched by this gesture. It is fantastic to know that I have the appreciation and recognition of the supporters to what we are all working so hard to do at Sheffield Wednesday.

"This is what gives me the energy and enthusiasm to do as much as I can for our club.

"Above everything else, I have so much admiration for the loyalty they have for their football club. It's like I said when I first came here, as long as I am here, I will share their loyalty and do what all good chairmen of their club should do."

Asked if he had ever seen anything of its like, Mandaric came back with an emphatic response:

"No, never. I am fond of my time at Portsmouth and I also have great appreciation of my time at Leicester too but this was a special touch and I truly appreciate the efforts of these wonderful supporters.

"I have a copy of the photograph and I will be having it framed for my office at Hillsborough."

I love this man more and more everyday.

Chuffed to death he saw it and appreciated the gesture.

I'm not sure it's possible not to love him, he comes across as a really genuine bloke........and cuddly, infact he's the only chairman I've ever felt like cuddling.