ХВАЛА MILAN - NEW FLAG

Brilliant flag you guys.

Which leads me to ask... would you like another to go with it?

Wednesday's Italian supporters club, led by Paolo, are having a tough time of it at the moment (it's all connected with the Eurozone problems) and haven't been able to get to the past couple of matches. Family commitments and scarce flights mean the same applies to Walsall on Boxing Day. I have their 'Owls Club di Milano' flag they carry on the trips over for matches and they've asked me to put out an appeal to fans over here.

They're gutted at not being able to make it, but they would be overjoyed to see their flag on display if someone would be kind enough to take charge of it and take it along to the next few games until they can make it again. They'll be watching for it on the foreign broadcasts at the local cafe and it would mean a lot to them.They're diehard fans and they feel they were there supporting the team in spirit.

You may remember the flag - they set it up on a bridge over the M4 in Cardiff before the play off final.

Anyone willing to take up the standard for the Italian lads?

Forza ... Me and my mates would be more than happy to take your flag off your hands for a while until your friends can make it over . Only trouble is it would need a fire cert to be allowed into Hillsborough, and my next away game is Preston. I'll be going to every away game after that though. Upto you mate.

Up the Owls !

Edited by Eaton_Swfc