WILL IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE MATCH DAYS

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Saw that the Semedo flag was their on the West on Saturday, so guess that the OTT rules re Flags, and their ability to cause inferno's/ mass destruction etc must have been relaxed a bit, and thank god for that, or MR R if he is of a higher rank. I wonder if this article means the people are now begining to see the that the amount of unnessesary safety rules needs addressing, and if so lets hope it filters down to football so that we can enjoy matchdays as much as our continental counterparts do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15919238?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Was that "Massive" flag near the Semedo one the same one that was posted on here a while back?

Looked tiny, like a teatowel, although it looked quite big when he posted a pic - how small must the fella's garden be?!

hahahaaa, that'll be my flag then !

It was 2 seats wide and 2 and a half rows deep , but it could do with being abit bigger really. Looks bigger / better tied on railings aswell

:biggrin:

Guest BoomTownOwls

hahahaaa, that'll be my flag then !

It was 2 seats wide and 2 and a half rows deep , but it could do with being abit bigger really. Looks bigger / better tied on railings aswell

:biggrin:

2 seats wide!

There were bigger arses!