Clinton Morrison

you must of missed lowes winner against tranmere aswell

I didn't actually lol

Didn't score yesterday did they though?

Simple. If you don't score you get dropped. Lowe didn't play well yesterday either. O'Grady and Madine are too similar to play together so i'd have Madine & Mellor upfront, the partnership that worked well last year.

Edited by EcclesallOwl

what about Mardy Bum by the Artic Monkeys

Nah then Morrison,

I've seen your frown and its like looking down the barrel of a gun

and it goes off

So you have me torn

Oh there's a very pleasant side to you when your not waving your arms

like when

you go an score goal

like when you did away Charlton

and when Vicky gave a blow (kiss)

:-)

I didn't actually lol

Simple. If you don't score you get dropped. Lowe didn't play well yesterday either. O'Grady and Madine are too similar to play together so i'd have Madine & Mellor upfront, the partnership that worked well last year.

How many strikers score in every game? you don't see a bunch of strikers hit 35-40 goals a season, there not machines!!

apart from the one goal machine though :madine:

Edited by FreshOwl

How many strikers score in every game? you don't see a bunch of strikers hit 35-40 goals a season, there not machines!!

apart from the one goal machine though :madine:

Exactly, no striker can score in every game. But if we keep changing them round when they don't score we'll have strikers scoring regularly.

I didn't actually lol

are you just on the wind up?

So we should drop strikers for not scoring in a game? no manager who knows anything about football would do that. so Megson wouldn't

are you just on the wind up?

So we should drop strikers for not scoring in a game? no manager who knows anything about football would do that. so Megson wouldn't

Not just for not scoring but for not playing well. IMO Lowe didn't have a good game yesterday. Now how good would it be to have a player like Neil Mellor ready to replace him for the next match for him to realise that he needs to play well every match?

Okay, we'll carry on with the mighty Clinton Morrison (1 goal for us this season?), Chris O'Grady (1 goal in the league?) as 2/3 of our strike force?

See Arsenal are trying to sell RVP cos he didn't score last night; and Messi was average for Barca; but nobody wants him cos he was rubbish last night

See Arsenal are trying to sell RVP cos he didn't score last night; and Messi was average for Barca; but nobody wants him cos he was rubbish last night

If you look above I also said when they don't play well they should be replaced. RVP & Messi obviously play well on a regular basis.

And back to the point, are you happy to have 2/3 of our striker force only have 2 goals between them for us this season?

Guest Big Guns

Your all been harsh on ecclasall its obvious with madine injured our goal scoring threat goes down that's why Reda looked our main threat yesterday ,mellor is just as much a threat as madine ,cog and lowe arnt

If you look above I also said when they don't play well they should be replaced. RVP & Messi obviously play well on a regular basis.

And back to the point, are you happy to have 2/3 of our striker force only have 2 goals between them for us this season?

They're not 2/3 though are they they're 2/5 and yes I am happy. I'd like to see Clinton go with more pace added up front in an ideal world but he was ok yesterday and if he's going to buckle down and use his experience then I'd give him til Jan at least to prove he deserves to be here

Your all been harsh on ecclasall its obvious with madine injured our goal scoring threat goes down that's why Reda looked our main threat yesterday ,mellor is just as much a threat as madine ,cog and lowe arnt

How many goals has Ryan Lowe scored in the past 18 months?