DIY Match day video clips.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Any others know of sites where video clips from our games can be uploaded to before posting on here for other owls to enjoy.

I only ask, as although i know the rules re copyright issues, youtube seem to be giving me a bit of an extra hard time at the moment, with the pulling the vids, and making me take a bloody queation and answer quiz on copyright every time i sign in, and am now one more infringement away from account suspension. thanks in advance

Any others know of sites where video clips from our games can be uploaded to before posting on here for other owls to enjoy.

I only ask, as although i know the rules re copyright issues, youtube seem to be giving me a bit of an extra hard time at the moment, with the pulling the vids, and making me take a bloody queation and answer quiz on copyright every time i sign in, and am now one more infringement away from account suspension. thanks in advance

Why should a video you film yourself be in breach of copyright, surely you own the video ?

Guest intercity0wl

Football League have the rights for live football video footage I believe.

They do, but youtube is swarmed with hundreds of videos with footage of games, but any i upload lasts an average of 3 days before the censor sends me a "nawty boy, you've done it again" Message

Guest intercity0wl

Vimeo is just like youtube inter

Oh right thanks, have just spent 10 minutes looking for another example of my poor spelling, I will have a look.