Our Support today!

I was another Wednesday fan on Tranmere's Kop! It was empty where I was, Wednesday's full as usual, pretty difficult to get quiet when Lowe scored but did so! Luckily escaped the ground on full time and got on the 1710 train to Lime St.

When back to Spoons for a few pints and Lime St station was buzzing at 6:45 ish waiting for the train home, absolutely mental, everyone in song then the coppers turned up and the train journey back was pretty quiet!! Threatening to arrest everyone! Then the stupid thing arrived late in Manchester and I missed my train back to Derbyshire by 10 seconds!

Edited by Madowl

Guest intercity0wl

I was another Wednesday fan on Tranmere's Kop! It was empty where I was, Wednesday's full as usual, pretty difficult to get quiet when Lowe scored but did so! Luckily escaped the ground on full time and got on the 1710 train to Lime St.

When back to Spoons for a few pints and Lime St station was buzzing at 6:45 ish waiting for the train home, absolutely mental, everyone in song then the coppers turned up and the train journey back was pretty quiet!! Threatening to arrest everyone! Then the stupid thing arrived late in Manchester and I missed my train back to Derbyshire by 10 seconds!

What was happening on there during second half ?, looked like half a dozen Paramedics were busy for a good 30 minutes

Not a clue, I unfortunately didn't see anything, I was on the second level, quite high up, all unreserved seating, long way to the gents I know that. Did it look empty, because I had no-one sat near me!

Kudos to the kid on our coach who did his utmost to get a O'Grady song going, I say kudos as I can't stop singing it.

Chrissy, Chrissy O'Grady,

Chrissy, Chrissy O'Grady is rumbleing better than Adam Le Fondre.

Chrisssssy O'Grady

Chrisssssy O'Grady

Repeat forever to the tune of La Bamba.

cheers mate will try again at oldham

As if to prove the point about how massive our support is compared to the small club in S2

The gate today was c500 larger than when United went to Tranmere at the start of the season. Both Saturday fixtures and United were rolling along at the top of the league at the time.

Would love to compare away gates between S2 & S6 - suspect they have yet to have a larger gate

Could have been a lot higher if Tranmere had allocated us more tickets.