chesterfield

Guest Lawsy

Guest foreverSWFC

But i thought they outplayed us? And i thought all their fans said that they would be in a better position than us by the end of the season? Also weren't they the same fans who said when Madine gets injured we will have no goalscorer?

Deluded set of fans, facing up to reality. UTO

Before the Sheridan slagging starts, can I remind you all he is, and always will be, a Wednesday legend who deserves respect

Take as an example Danny Wilson the player, who I have the utmost respect for - I don't have respect for Wilson as a manager, or indeed a person if some of the things atributed to him saying are truth.

Equally, I can't seem to match John Sheridan the player and John Sheridan the uneducated manc I hear losing it on the radio. They are two seperate entities - and long may they remain so. John Sheridan is one of the best players i've ever seen pull on a Wednesday shirt, and I don't want that tainting.

Using the same methodology, I can still have respect for Danny Wilson the player I remember as a kid.

Some were, yes. Some remember the previous season's flappings and here we are again.

I don't want him gone but he's not got long at this rate.

Have you heard that DA wants out ? i have.

Edited by 03 owl

No I haven't. Would be an odd move after sinking cash effectively into the stadium which is making, as far as I know, a decent amount of cash.

he got sponsorship though didn't he for the ground development/retail quarter.

From the outside looking in, I'd say it's your inept squad what's the problem, not the manager. After all, he got you promoted, didn't he?!

The inept squad he's put together, plays out of position and trains.

Most damning of all perhaps is the three players we desperately need fit, Lester, Lee & Robertson were all signed by his incompetent predecessor!