Another Card happy Ref on Saturday, 53 Yellows in 19 games

Guest intercity0wl

Can it be any worse than the card-happy Nobber at Carlisle...?

Looks an officious cnut in the photo, too.

Fookin' does my head in.

It is a fookin' physical game of sport FFS...!

Let the players play.

I was always led to believe that a decent ref you don`t realise they`re there . These low level refs seem to have traffic warden syndrome and want everyone to respect their authority . Obviously just failed football players that want some limelight . LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :sleep:

Guest intercity0wl

Is under 4 yellows a game and one red card every 5 matches that bad?

Remember that is for both teams.

Just shows how the game has changed if 4 bookings a game is classed as not bad.

One sympathises with sir Alex; Because we have stature, because we are the big boys in the small pond, because we take more than our fair share of supporters wherever we go..........................

We get offiscious little arseholes who think their refs kit is a 1930's Nazzi brown shirt uniform and come what may they are going to show us how to referee and invariable they are so intent on doing so that they F up big style !

Guest intercity0wl

According to my maths it's under 3 yellows a game hardy card happy.

But that is an average of three cards per game for 19 games on the trot, seems a bit card happy to me.

But that is an average of three cards per game for 19 games on the trot, seems a bit card happy to me.

http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=competition&Code=EPL&statType=ref_report

Most prem refs have given more than 3 per game this season. Mike Jones has given 38 yellows in just 8 matches, he must have shares in moonpig.