Shefffield Wednesday Star (their words) to be sentenced in Dec

Guest intercity0wl

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Jeff Whitley sells cars at Stockport Car Supermarket, just round the corner from my house

Still got a coke problem?

"A FORMER Manchester United and Sheffield Wednesday player descended in just two years to breaking up stolen car parts in a rented scrapyard unit in just two years, a court heard today."

Nice proof reading.

Interestingly, two years is the the average shelf life of an X Factor finalist is just two years.

Please read my post again. Only two clubs of note in his career are Manchester United and Sheffield Wednesday in terms of history and size of club (though this is my own personal view). In terms of his career at each of the clubs, we wouldn't be mentioned at all as he done nothing for us, unlike West Brom.

Its a Leeds based paper running the story. They love running articles that make the two Sheffield clubs look bad and Man Utd. I digress, but it always makes me chuckle how they think that Man Utd fans care enough to hate Leeds now.

Its a Leeds based paper running the story. They love running articles that make the two Sheffield clubs look bad and Man Utd. I digress, but it always makes me chuckle how they think that Man Utd fans care enough to hate Leeds now.

Believe it or not they still hate Leeds, I think the Dam Busters chant will live long in the memory for the wrong reasons, I remember on one forum they have a 'Leeds United watch' thread where fans can laugh about them on there. :biggrin:

Believe it or not they still hate Leeds, I think the Dam Busters chant will live long in the memory for the wrong reasons, I remember on one forum they have a 'Leeds United watch' thread where fans can laugh about them on there. :biggrin:

And Ferguson saying Kuszczak can go to Sheff Utd or Doncaster, but not Leeds on loan, hahaha!