Guest Ben_Dover
I love ESPN, not just for the football, but I love UFC aswell. Plus ESPN classics has some great sporting events from the past. The England v Greece game with Beckham's free kick, Tyson v Lewis, World Cup final '66. 9 quid a month well spent in my eyes.

Unemployed at the moment I see then

They are. And you can get it by going to www.topuptv.com/mirror

Two months free with a 30 day cancellation notice period. So just let them know after 30 days that you want to cancel to avoid the monthly £10.99 charge from the third month.

This is just via Freeview. They provide the additional equipment that slots into your box or TV.

I ordered on Friday and the CAM and card came Saturday morning.

If you go to the topup TV website via a Cashback site you can actually get paid for taking out this trial. I got £12.36 from topcashback.co.uk

Just done :)

Ordered mine yesterday by using the Mirror offer . It come this morning now in and all working bring on Sunday

Did mine through that Cashback site and the money has come through already. So effectively being paid £12.36 to watch on the game Sunday in my living room!

Ordered espn yesterday and cancelled today. I'll have it for a month and it will only cost me one days rental, a whopping 30p. What a deal

Is that with sky? Sounds good to me if it works that way? I would have thought you either have to pay for the month in full or only get the day you pay for?

If you only get one day for 30p that would work - just book on Sunday and cancel on Monday but I'd be amazed if they let people do that?

Is that with sky? Sounds good to me if it works that way? I would have thought you either have to pay for the month in full or only get the day you pay for?

If you only get one day for 30p that would work - just book on Sunday and cancel on Monday but I'd be amazed if they let people do that?

minimum term with sky is one month. i've ordered it and told them to cancel it after the month (which they put in their computer when i was on the phone)

minimum term with sky is one month. i've ordered it and told them to cancel it after the month (which they put in their computer when i was on the phone)

i did that and had to do all the nonsense with a different member of staff giving it all the 'why are you cancelling?' bs.

i was like "YOU DON'T SHOW WEDNESDAY ENOUGH, *****"