Guest SpiderBoy

Dont think we will be allowed to have a beam back with it being on TV. Agree with what you are saying but am sure that there would be a rights issue somewhere

Guest Big Guns

Your all welcome to come to my flat and watch it on my portable telly just 29 pounds a ticket with that you get a free packet of netto crisps and I will be selling larger at 3 pounds a can

Your all welcome to come to my flat and watch it on my portable telly just 29 pounds a ticket with that you get a free packet of netto crisps and I will be selling larger at 3 pounds a can

Don't forget the limited edition FA Cup special program (1 page hand written and photocopied by yourself) at the special price of £4.50.

Guest Big Guns

Don't forget the limited edition FA Cup special program (1 page hand written and photocopied by yourself) at the special price of £4.50.

That's right it should be ready in time just need to find my pen and sum paper

Guest SpiderBoy

Very reasonable. For limited edition I would pay a least a tenner.

Guest Big Guns

Very reasonable. For limited edition I would pay a least a tenner.

No way would I rip off my fellow Wednesday fans let's make it a fiver

Thought you were a successful buinessman who earned two grand a week mate?

Do you spend it ALL on beer?

Guest Big Guns

Thought you were a successful buinessman who earned two grand a week mate?

Do you spend it ALL on beer?

Just trying to offer a good deal to those who can't afford the 9.99 to get ESPN

I love ESPN, not just for the football, but I love UFC aswell. Plus ESPN classics has some great sporting events from the past. The England v Greece game with Beckham's free kick, Tyson v Lewis, World Cup final '66. 9 quid a month well spent in my eyes.

ESPN is w@nk

Edited by tilIdie

Sunday Mirror are offering a 2 month free offer apparently

They are. And you can get it by going to www.topuptv.com/mirror

Two months free with a 30 day cancellation notice period. So just let them know after 30 days that you want to cancel to avoid the monthly £10.99 charge from the third month.

This is just via Freeview. They provide the additional equipment that slots into your box or TV.

I ordered on Friday and the CAM and card came Saturday morning.

If you go to the topup TV website via a Cashback site you can actually get paid for taking out this trial. I got £12.36 from topcashback.co.uk

Edited by Polar