Seems Brentford want to frustrate and silence us lot Tomorrow.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Us lot get frustrated and turn against our own, whatever can he mean, anyway its up to us lot to show him we just dont do that anymore, just like the team we dont know how to give up, even at two goals down in a city Derby.

He might just get a surprise at how things have changed since that dark and dismal Tuesday night last season.

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/sport/brentford-fc-ealing/2011/11/04/brentford-star-eyes-sheffield-wednesday-shock-64767-29715129/

Other teams don't realise that a big part of the crowds frustration and the booing of the players was down to the fact that they clearly didn't put the effort in. Our new team play with commitment and passion for the club something we aren't used to. Our fans by nature ate prone to a bit of a grumble but I've not heard the booing if most of last season, we as fans seem more patient now and the reason is, like has already been said, we are more confident now that even if we go behind we have the ability and desire to get back into the game.

Really? Not heard that once this season.

Even got clapped off at half time against Colchester and we weren't great first half and it was goalless at half time.

At 0-0 against Mk dons and I think sflaphorpe aswell,

"megson sort it out, megson megson sort it out"

From some fans in the north, it was embarrassing.

Could understand if we were 3-0 down or something but chanting that at 0-0 isn't going to give players confidence surely.

Could understand if we were 3-0 down or something but chanting that at 0-0 isn't going to give players confidence surely.

Fair point because we went on to get thumped in that game.

Can't say I heard either TBH, though I am in the South Stand!