Bloody Hell, I am impressed

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

As one of the biggest critics of some of the inner workings and logic employed by the decision makers deep within the bowls of S6, I would just like to say how shocked and presently surprised i was by what Mr Postman shoved through my door this morning.

A high quality (matchday programme standard) 80 odd page full colour Official merchandise Catalogue full of what looks like every item that is available to buy in person, but without the hassle of having to browse the shop on a busy matchday or make a special midweek journey,At the back is the usuial order form and details of how to order by post, Fax, Email and online

At last the club is doing what many have been asking for and shows that some of the changes being made by MM with his behind the scenes appointments are starting to filter through with things like this appearing,

Well done SWFC, and i can assure you that being able to sit at home and browse at leisure will result in an extra pre christmas order from me at least.

post-12412-0-50679900-1320397341_thumb.j

As one of the biggest critics of some of the inner workings and logic employed by the decision makers deep within the bowls of S6, I would just like to say how shocked and presently surprised i was by what Mr Postman shoved through my door this morning.

A high quality (matchday programme standard) 80 odd page full colour Official merchandise Catalogue full of what looks like every item that is available to buy in person, but without the hassle of having to browse the shop on a busy matchday or make a special midweek journey,At the back is the usuial order form and details of how to order by post, Fax, Email and online

At last the club is doing what many have been asking for and shows that some of the changes being made by MM with his behind the scenes appointments are starting to filter through with things like this appearing,

Well done SWFC, and i can assure you that being able to sit at home and browse at leisure will result in an extra pre christmas order from me at least.

post-12412-0-50679900-1320397341_thumb.j

I think I've still got the last one they brought out from I think it was the season after we got relegated from Premiership

Guest Woz1867

You stole my thunder, im not sure i can convince the wife to buy some Wednesday blinds though.

After starting a thread about merchandising a couple of years ago, Wednesday have come a long way in that department.

Id still like to see more DVDs about our history etc and a nice Wednesday recaro gaming chair. I saw one at the Chargers stadium in San Diego, it looked awesome.

UTO

I got one this morning.

Great quality and obviously well produced.

They'll make masses more money than usual from this i'm sure- i wasn't planning on buying anything at all this Xmas, yet because of the catalogue i'l probably end up spending at least £50 and almost certainly more.

I think the range itself still needs to grow more- especially for products in the £5-15 range which fans will pick up and buy without thinking. However selling the current range in a professional manner is still a step forward from the last 5+ years.

Guest intercity0wl

Did you have to ask for one to be sent or did it just turn up?

I could really do with one.

I never asked for mine, get the impression after talking to others that everybody who is on the clubs mailing list is getting one. i would just email em and request one if you dont receive one.

Edited by intercity0wl

Got home from work this evening and was going to post the same thing in the

“Match day section“as this is where I felt it belonged.

Marketing at its best from the club, perfect timing with the run up to Christmas.

Utilising the address of the fan base, to promote merchandising is a brilliant move from the club.

Milan has defiantly got the right people running this department.

Slowly but surely he is dragging us back up to Premier league standard off the pitch.

We spend our money, and there is a bit more cash to spend in the transfer window come January.

Well done Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was also pleasantly surprised to find this on the door mat today. Definitely some easy Christmas pressies in there.

It's also one hell of a confidence boost too - if some of those blokes can make a living as male models there's hope for us all. I swear to god one of them's Sloth from the Goonies.

I also think that the catalogue that was posted through my letter box is absolute quality,some of the best stuff i've seen for years,you could tell it's made an immediate impact just by going in the club shop before the game yesterday,the queue was the longest i've seen all season (albeit xmas is nearly upon us) but still great timing by the club.

Do you remember when Lee Strafford was bemoaning the fact that when he took over, said that we weren't even selling the basics for winter ie: gloves,hat's and scarves,seems a distant but horrible memory nightmare ago.

Due to the long queues before the match yesterday,me and my son decided to go to the shop after the game,got served straight away,for anyone that didn't get a brochure through the post,there were a load on a pallet just inside the entrance.

I too got this through the door on Friday and had a good look through it. Some pretty good stuff in there and some stuff that I didn't even know we did from looking in the shop. Jokingly handed it to the mrs and said "you can have whatever you want for christmas". She then dragged me in the shop on Saturday to buy the stuff she had seen! I was a mixture of proud of my now fully converted wife and skint!

Well done SWFC, slowly but surely we are turning into a club we can all be proud of again.

Just not bothered...

I was also pleasantly surprised to find this on the door mat today. Definitely some easy Christmas pressies in there.

It's also one hell of a confidence boost too - if some of those blokes can make a living as male models there's hope for us all. I swear to god one of them's Sloth from the Goonies.

A lot of the poeple in it work for SWFC so not "proper" models.

Still a very good catalogue and the range appears to be improving! Definately some stuff I'll be considering purchasing!