Another very CHEAP caravan away match deal

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Am not knocking the offer made to Owls fans for the cup tie at Morecambe, but in April we play our penultimate away game, one which could have a massive bearing on our Automatic promotion chances, maybe even clinch promotion, who knows.

Well i have just booked what i consider to be an amazing deal on a Friday to Monday (13th -16th April) stay at Coopers Beach Holiday park on the Isle of Mersea, Colchester for the low price of, £42.50.

Just thought i would share this incredible offer for what could be a massive weekend with a sell out away following, just follow the following link, i think new bookers may need to register first, then just enter the dates and area on the £10pp special offer part. to get the coopers beach offer.

https://www.breakfre...ch/?cachebuster=

Guest intercity0wl

Looks good I wish I was as organised as you lol

Method in mi madness BG, its the little lady's birthday and i just know how much she will enjoy a no expense spared weekend away, oh and to those who natter to her at games i would like it to stay that way please, :wink:

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Go For It Owl

Method in mi madness BG, its the little lady's birthday and i just know how much she will enjoy a no expense spared weekend away, oh and to those who natter to her at games i would like it to stay that way please, :wink:

LYNNE ! LYNNE ! GOT SUMMAT TO TELL YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest intercity0wl

Now that's far more reasonable.

It's in Spring too, at the start of the holiday season, not in the bloody middle of winter, in a town that is effectively shut.

The Suns 9.50 Holiday promotion might also be useful for this game as well, I use it quite often to fit in with away games at begining, and end of season..