Sign in to follow this  
Guest darlo owl

Wycomb wanderers roll call

Guest darlo owl

Me plus 1. Setting off bout half 9 from sheffield. Few pints most probably white horse:). Then on to watch the mighty owls. I reckon 4-2 to us. lowe 2, ogrady and reda. UTO WTID.

im on the 14:30 ferry tomoro from the port of Dublin, staying in birmingham,then onwards to Wycombe on t'saturday.

Guest FoggyS17

leaving sheff at 8 boom, the falcon (wetherspoon) and the white horse are the two we're going to ... scrappy 1-0 will do me!

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Me plus 3 on the 8.27 train from sheff. as above the falcon for some cheap beer and food and then the white horse for well a couple more drinks ;-)

2-1 lowe and marshall

Me plus 1 and maybe a couple more leaving Sheffield at 8:30am. Looking forward to my first visit to Adams park.

Mooching up from Pompey in the car - meeting my bro and old man at Wycombe who are travelling down from Swinton.

Where's best place for a pint before?

Mooching up from Pompey in the car - meeting my bro and old man at Wycombe who are travelling down from Swinton.

Where's best place for a pint before?

Apparently all the pubs are 15 mins walk away, seeing as it's in the middle of an industrial estate or whatever it's called.

Me + 5.

will take a scrappy 1-0.

Apparently all the pubs are 15 mins walk away, seeing as it's in the middle of an industrial estate or whatever it's called.

Taken from AwayGrounds.com

Early arrivals can use the Supporters’ Club at the ground. This is a suite at the far end of the Main Stand, which admits away fans for a small charge. It is spacious, with 2 bars and serves food. The atmosphere is reportedly relaxed, with an amiable mix of home and away fans. The nearest pub to Adams Park is the Hourglass, in Chapel Lane, which is about a 15-minute walk. Away fans are normally okay in small groups. Several male fans have recommended the White Horse, on West Wycombe Road, about 1½ miles from the ground, predominantly because it has strippers performing at Saturday lunchtime. This pub is en route to the ground from the station.

Does anyone know if they sell beer in the ground?

Edited by DrMitch

200 mile round trip for me, Only 3 games this season are less mileage so will be nice to get back at a decent hour .I reckon 3-2 to us.

Guest owlz rule

Me plus 3. Anybody else going in Halloween fancy dress?

Guest christheowl

me + 13

still 2 spaces on our minibus

We are in the smoke now starting early making a long weekend of it UTO

Me and three, will be in that White Horse place about midday No tickets for the game but we'll get in

Guest intercity0wl

Taken from AwayGrounds.com

Early arrivals can use the Supporters’ Club at the ground. This is a suite at the far end of the Main Stand, which admits away fans for a small charge. It is spacious, with 2 bars and serves food. The atmosphere is reportedly relaxed, with an amiable mix of home and away fans. The nearest pub to Adams Park is the Hourglass, in Chapel Lane, which is about a 15-minute walk. Away fans are normally okay in small groups. Several male fans have recommended the White Horse, on West Wycombe Road, about 1½ miles from the ground, predominantly because it has strippers performing at Saturday lunchtime. This pub is en route to the ground from the station.

Does anyone know if they sell beer in the ground?

This must be the one at the ground, can see it being home supporters only for this one though.

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10430~2492197,00.html

Guest Big Guns

I'm hoping to get a few hours off filming the new terminator movie going to see if john travolta can fly me in

10 start for me be there for a spot of lunch. Then watch a scrappy victory hopefully