Jason Walker - York City Striker watched for a third time by our scouts

We can but it would be unlikely to happen Why would they do that, they are chasing promotion and could keep him in their side for another ten weeks and maybe get a better price from another club

So a 27 year old guy is playing for York City. SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY put a bid in for him, what do you think he's going to want to do? He'll be pushing for the move if we put a bid in.

I agree it would turn his head Ecclesall but from York's point of view, why would they consider it? My money would be on this happening in January, though I would be pleasantly surprised if he came earlier. Does anyone know who else is reportedly interested?

I agree it would turn his head Ecclesall but from York's point of view, why would they consider it? My money would be on this happening in January, though I would be pleasantly surprised if he came earlier. Does anyone know who else is reportedly interested?

Peterborough were sniffing but not showing as much interest as us , and as eccyowl said he'd push for a move but doesn't want to get his hopes up as he did when Doncaster wanted him couple of year ago but wouldn't stump up what barrow wanted for him !

Guest Big Guns

If we signed him or not, the main thing i am pleased about is that we are looking in these areas.

For a long time now we have needed to look further than the end of our nose.

yep our scouting network is one of the best now weve got all the way to York

Money..

A few hundred thousand would be a lifeline for a club like York, thats huge money to them. No way would they be able to turn that down. If we are seriously looking at him id expect a loan before the window closes in November and then a full transfer in January.

Guest Big Guns

Money..

A few hundred thousand would be a lifeline for a club like York, thats huge money to them. No way would they be able to turn that down. If we are seriously looking at him id expect a loan before the window closes in November and then a full transfer in January.

that few hundred thousand would have paid mellors wages ,so cant see us splashing a frew hundred thousand out on this york player

that few hundred thousand would have paid mellors wages ,so cant see us splashing a frew hundred thousand out on this york player

Just because we didnt get Mellor it doesnt mean we may not have been able to afford him, he may have been asking for more than we thought he was worth....

Guest dangermouse

I am sorry to have to disapoint all you owl fans out there but there is no way JASON WALKER is signing for anyone either now or in January

why? becouse he is enjoying himself playing in a team of players like himself skillful, and entertaining at the top end of the league he may be scoreing some great goals but it is very much a team effort

we would be mad to let him go and our chairman and manager have said as much

if you have a free saturday you should go to a york city game and see for yourselves

we are looking forwards to the rest of the season and bring on the big teams in the cup

yours a YCFC fan enjoying his football this season

I am sorry to have to disapoint all you owl fans out there but there is no way JASON WALKER is signing for anyone either now or in January

why? becouse he is enjoying himself playing in a team of players like himself skillful, and entertaining at the top end of the league he may be scoreing some great goals but it is very much a team effort

if you have a free saturday you should go to a york city game and see for yourselves

we are looking forwards to the rest of the season and bring on the big teams in the cup

Just PM'd you regarding a York sporting matter :st2:

York are playing some great football, but if you think that would stop him to moving clubs, no offence but its a bit naieve. We heard the same from Dale fans before COG joined.

We may find ourselves in the same position if someone two leagues up comes after Madine. Not a nice thought, but its the food chain!

why? becouse he is enjoying himself playing in a team of players like himself skillful, and entertaining at the top end of the league he may be scoreing some great goals but it is very much

a team effort

we would be mad to let him go and our chairman

and manager have said as much

if you have a free saturday you should go to a

york city game and see for yourselves

yours a YCFC fan enjoying his football this

season

I know him quite well from when I lived in ulverston and pretty good mates with his cousin and I know for a fact if Wednesday go in for him he's coming ! And to be honest you couldn't really begrudge him taking such an chance could you !? No disrespect for York city but your in the conference maybe league 2 next season , we're in league 1 and should well be in the championship next year and playing Infront of 20k + supporters week in week out has a draw on its own