The Franchise

This is just another sign of us moving on to bigger and better things.

No longer do we have to stick with players not doing the jobs they are paid heavily to do. You won't see us limping through a run of games hoping a players form returns or bringing in the likes of David Graham to reverse our fortunes.

Right now its pretty simple. Megson grows tired with Morrison so Morrison is moved on. MB falls down the pecking order so we send him out on loan to make his mistakes elsewhere, if he does well then we get a quality in form player back and if he flops then we move him on to bring in better.

We have hit a time where our squad is competitive, oozing quality and the envy of a lot of our rivals. We are now in a position to let the likes of MB go out on loan without it having any negative affect on our squad strength.

These are exciting times at Wednesday and we are bigger now than any one player.

Guest intercity0wl

So you wouldn't take either of them back ?

Personally no, but i know many would, in my opinion we have moved past the days when their names appear on the team sheet, and in all honesty i think GM and the players themselves know this.

So you wouldn't take either of them back ?

I'd have Beevers back, but only because it would negatively affect MK Dons. There wouldn't be much positive for SWFC bringing him back, besides having another player who can't even make the bench here.

I certainly wouldn't have Morrison back either, given the choice. He works hard, but sadly that isn't all you need from someone playing in his position. If the jigsaw in my mind is pieced together correctly I don't think he was very good for our dressing room either.

Beevers still has that potential in him, but he's currently a 4th choice CB, possibly even 5th if Megson has Kasnik above him. I wouldn't sell him unless we got a decent fee, but we certainly don't need him for the foreseeable future.

I'd have Beevers back, but only because it would negatively affect MK Dons. There wouldn't be much positive for SWFC bringing him back, besides having another player who can't even make the bench here.

I certainly wouldn't have Morrison back either, given the choice. He works hard, but sadly that isn't all you need from someone playing in his position. If the jigsaw in my mind is pieced together correctly I don't think he was very good for our dressing room either.

Beevers still has that potential in him, but he's currently a 4th choice CB, possibly even 5th if Megson has Kasnik above him. I wouldn't sell him unless we got a decent fee, but we certainly don't need him for the foreseeable future.

Fact !

Went to the MK Dons v Charlton on Tuesday night, just to see what we would be up against this season. I was surprised to see Charlton get seriously outplayed for much of the game by some very nice, confident passing football. We could be in for a shock come the end of the season if they carry on like that.

Just to keep you informed, Weve played them both already and got 4 points of em. Pretty sure we know what were "up against" and were not scared!

Disappointed it hasn't worked for Morrison here. I've often thought we haven't played to his strengths but the majority of the goals Gary Madine has scored recently have all been around the 6-yard box, the area where Clinton has been at his best over the years. Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be for him at S6?

As for Beevers I don't think he'll ever achieve anything at S6. He has had plenty of opportunties in the first team here but hasn't looked anything like the player he did in that debut season where he walked away with just about every player of the year award. I think if Megson thought he was worth perservering with he wouldn't be at MK now.

Disappointed it hasn't worked for Morrison here. I've often thought we haven't played to his strengths but the majority of the goals Gary Madine has scored recently have all been around the 6-yard box, the area where Clinton has been at his best over the years. Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be for him at S6?

As for Beevers I don't think he'll ever achieve anything at S6. He has had plenty of opportunties in the first team here but hasn't looked anything like the player he did in that debut season where he walked away with just about every player of the year award. I think if Megson thought he was worth perservering with he wouldn't be at MK now.

He had numerous chances in and around the 6 yard box but fluffed them all.

Guest TonyOwl88

MK passed it well against us , Still got twatted .

Yep... It was actually their downfall.

What's the "Franchise" title about? Has an American vibe but in English football the clubs aren't franchises of the league... unless its a reference to MK's Wednesday connection, (Potter, Morrison and Beevers)... ???