The Franchise

Went to the MK Dons v Charlton on Tuesday night, just to see what we would be up against this season. I was surprised to see Charlton get seriously outplayed for much of the game by some very nice, confident passing football. We could be in for a shock come the end of the season if they carry on like that.

Morrison, Beevers and Potter all had good games, and Morrison left as a sub to a chorus of "sign him up" (I expect they will get the opportunity!!)

Beevers is still our player, he's just getting the game time he needs and hopefully a boost to his confidence.

As for Potter and Morrison, well we are all in sound agreement that we have better at our disposal now aren't we? Don't see the problem in seeing them lining up for MK.

Pretty football won't get you out of this division unless you have some backbone.

Beevers is still our player, he's just getting the game time he needs and hopefully a boost to his confidence.

As for Potter and Morrison, well we are all in sound agreement that we have better at our disposal now aren't we? Don't see the problem in seeing them lining up for MK.

Pretty football won't get you out of this division unless you have some backbone.

has a salmon got a backbone?

Guest intercity0wl

Still disappointed to see both Beevers and Morrison play for MK Don's, they can be valuable assets to anyone in this league !

Yep i agree, they are definately a valuable asset to us, just by playing for someone else.

Went to the MK Dons v Charlton on Tuesday night, just to see what we would be up against this season. I was surprised to see Charlton get seriously outplayed for much of the game by some very nice, confident passing football. We could be in for a shock come the end of the season if they carry on like that.

Morrison, Beevers and Potter all had good games, and Morrison left as a sub to a chorus of "sign him up" (I expect they will get the opportunity!!)

hmmmm.

Has Clint scored for them yet?

Potter has apparently been effective for them, but was swept aside by our current midfield.

Beevers needs to start performing. and on current form, he wouldnt get ahead of Reda or Jones, so would be 4th choice centre half. If Batth goes back in jan, he needs to really step up. which is exactly what i hope he does