Two images that have set me up for the week

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Is there any way I can get this picture in a saveable format? Can't seem to right click and save on the OS.

Not sure what area you are in, but both these pics are in this morning edition of the Sheffield star if your local, in the middle pull out section, then just the small matter of scanning em.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Does anyone else think GM looks a little (I should stress that I have been drinking) like big Jack in that pic with Madine?

Strange you should say that because that was my first thoughts too.. but I havent been drinking but I am of a certain age...

but it was a dead ringer for when jack was in a smiley mood and winning and congratulating his players... I had to do a doouble take to make sure it wasn't him... wierd and hopefully a big omen sbout promotion!!

Guest intercity0wl

Only Need one picture to get me through this week, and its this one, courtesy of the front page of last nights Green Un.

If that dosent show the commitment and passion of both players and fan that imo is becoming more and more eveident every game then i dont know what does, worth the quid purchase price of the Paper just for the pic alone.

post-12412-0-46074300-1317571724_thumb.j