Matchday Refs performance thread

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Having left every game at Hillsborough having been astounded by the total and seemingly worsening standard of the man in the middle, and after witnessing the performance of Mr Malone at Yeovil last week, (nothing to do with their equaliser, just his overall dismal little boy lost display) i was wondering if today we might at last see an officials performance which means its the players and the game i leave the game digesting, altough i wont hold my breath.

Anyway here is a todays ref, and a quick summary of his stats from game he has officiated at so far this season.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/drysdale/profil/schiedsrichter_613.html

In the first half, got to be one of the worst displays I've ever seen from a Ref.

i have to be totally honest here, i fully intended to come on here and accuse him of cheating, of being a cheat...

i cannot except anyone could be so incompetent...

however from his more balanced approach to the second half, i have to say i was wrong, you are not a cheat...

you're just the most incompetent b@stard i've seen for a long time, well done, that takes some effort to stand out so well among other clowns...

i have to be totally honest here, i fully intended to come on here and accuse him of cheating, of being a cheat...

i cannot except anyone could be so incompetent...

however from his more balanced approach to the second half, i have to say i was wrong, you are not a cheat...

you're just the most incompetent b@stard i've seen for a long time, well done, that takes some effort to stand out so well among other clowns...

Agree mate, If the second half had continued as the first, I would honestly have questioned his integrity, it looked well beyond incompetence...He must have had a rethink after getting lambasted by fans of a team 2 up and cruising....The Lineswoman...well that one where a City defender hooked out of the third row of the South..ive never seen a ball so far out of play and still been in Yorkshire...and that foul throw....he virtually threw it against his forehead and it hit his feet....

Giving a foul against O'Connor for a superb tackle that took the ball 100%, and booking Batth for one of the most innocuous fouls you could ever wish to see certainly had me scratching my head.

The bird with the flag wasn't too bad to be fair, apart from one incident when she put the flag up amazingly late.

He was ridiculous in the first half. I think as the game went on he realised he was having a mare.

He didnt get much better second half though, only slightly. When the keeper dropped the ball and we tapped it into an empty net, he wasnt even looking. He turned around and assumed that there was a foul.

I had a little chuckle near the end of the first half. One of our defenders put the ball out in front of the Kop. Blatantly a corner to Exeter and he gave a goal kick. What a loser.

I was sat near the front of the South on the right and she barely put a foot wrong, not sure what the issue there is?

She was doing the right thing for the offside decisions too, they weren't late calls as some seemed to be moaning at in the stand, she was waiting for the striker to attack the ball before raising the flag.

I don't usually complain about the referees either, as while they sometimes look useless they're only trying their best. Today I felt the referee was absolutely playing up to the crowd and trying to be the centre of attention, basically cheating and not officiating to the best of his ability. Shocking performance in the first half.

Unsurprising that once the crowd started getting behind the team after the opening goal and stopped giving the referee attention he stopped making ridiculous decisions.