Time Travel

Those clever scientists, working on CERN project, might have discovered particles which travel faster than light. This been the case it gives the outside possibility of time travel.

So at what point in Wednesdays history would you go back and change? For me it would have to be getting Trevor Francis to change his mind about signing Cantona. We could have ruled the world lol

This of course depends on those scientists been right, wish they would watch Dr Who then they would realise that time travel is all wibbly wobbly.

Edited by Holmes

I'd tell that ref at the Derby away game 3-3 where they scored twice in injury time to blow his whistle early, because I don't think we've ever recovered from that match.

There is always a match that turns a season. That match was ours, I knew from that point we were doomed. What we didn't know was that it was that point that we still haven't recovered from.

But if he did put a lump hammer through my iPad (if he did I would kill him, it's my bestest friend) then I wouldn't be able to post the topic so therefore he wouldn't know to put his lump hammer through my iPad. We have a time

paradox, see Dr Who is right time travel is wibbly wobbly!

Would a lump hammer actually go through an iPad? Just kinda smash it up a bit I'd have thought

Guest Big Guns

You would fail then mate, I have an iPad and if you so much as look at my iPad, I'll kill you!

N

B4 l smash your I pad I will look at it ,I will even let you say good bye to it as for you killing me lol