WELL DONE THE BIZZLE

Guest Wildman1867

Hahahaha yes of course Megson must have read my opinion that ROD isn't good enough and has therefore gone out and signed an experienced goalkeeper.

OwlsTalk is a place to voice your opinions - mine is that ROD is not good enough. He's played a handful of games and made a handful of mistakes. Yes he's made some great reflex saves and I applaud him for that. But I don't think he is good enough.

Who would you rather have in goal, Bywater or O'Donnell? The former for me.

Palmer I think is a good young prospect and I like what i've seen of him. I don't think he should be starting week in, week out - but I think Megson is picking and choosing the right times to involve him.

Theres still time to pay Bizzle. £10 to Weston Park Cancer Charity

Yep, I am going to pay this. I get paid next week so will pay up.

Would be great to see some others also donate for a worthy cause. Let me know the details Grandad - PM me.

Edited by thebizzle

Guest thekelch
O'Donnell is a bright young prospect, with a great career ahead of him at Wednesday, but he has dropped the odd clanger recently, and as such, the manager feels a bit more experience is required at this time. Don't see the problem personally.

You've not place on Owlstalk with such a moderate, sensible and reasoned post!

Yep, I am going to pay this. I get paid next week so will pay up.

Would be great to see some others also donate for a worthy cause. Let me know the details Grandad - PM me.

Nice one, very well done in coming forward and paying your dues. If yourself or Grandad could let us know when the bet is settled, I'll pony up £20. Cheers :smile:

Whats that all about !! Rod is far from the finished article and maybe megson like alot of fans want a keeper in who as the experience for a promotion push ! Wasn't rod one of those players who laughed about losing to Rochdale last season might be wrong ! I'll feel more comfatable cone this sat tho

Is he the last one left of the gigglegate gang?

On 21/09/2011 at 11:53, Guest Wildman1867 said:

Well done the Bizzle in getting rid of ROD, who's next on your list -Palmer cos he's young as well and needs the experience. I personally hope that ROD takes this on the chin and comes back to prove you wrong

Funny

On 22/09/2011 at 15:48, thebizzle said:

Hahahaha yes of course Megson must have read my opinion that ROD isn't good enough and has therefore gone out and signed an experienced goalkeeper.

OwlsTalk is a place to voice your opinions - mine is that ROD is not good enough. He's played a handful of games and made a handful of mistakes. Yes he's made some great reflex saves and I applaud him for that. But I don't think he is good enough.

Who would you rather have in goal, Bywater or O'Donnell? The former for me.

Palmer I think is a good young prospect and I like what i've seen of him. I don't think he should be starting week in, week out - but I think Megson is picking and choosing the right times to involve him.

Are you the incoming Brazilian everybody has been talking about?