WELL DONE THE BIZZLE

Guest Wildman1867

Guest Big Guns

whatever you think of the bizzle, if you think he got rid of ROD you stupider than you sound.

And at the end of the day its Megsons head on the line,not yours.

the thing is there loads on here who actually think the utter poo that gets put on here somehow influences the club i think they need to get out of there bedrooms and into the real world

Guest Big Guns

Says the person with a post count of 14 per day.

thats cos ive got low paid workers earning me loads of money so i can flip about on the internet all day

That's bang out of order

I NEVER put an x (kiss) at the end of a sentence (unless the sentence ends with the word "ultravox" for eg - and why would it?)

Anyway lets recap my vitriolic campaign to oust ROD from the club

http://www.owlstalk....chard-odonnell/

Luv scram x

....ahhhhhhhhh but did Scram actually write this!? for certainly Scram would never put an ' x ' at the end of the sentence unless his name was Scramx or ..erm..Ultravox...and is the post not terminated with the sentence 'Luv scram x'

....my money is on The Bizzle and Scram actually being the key players in an attempt to destabilise the club by undermining the confidence of individual players, thus influencing the performance of the team, bringing about poor results and reducing the overall value of the club in order provide an opportunity for Russian financiers, cash rich from money made from illicit means, to buy the club at a reduced value and then use the whole club as a front for serious money laundering...

Shame on the both of you....tut tut ...

I must admit - I thought that too...

Theres still time to pay Bizzle.

£10 to Weston Park Cancer Charity for the bet I had with you (and 19 other Owlstalkers) that L:eon Clarke would score more goals in the season than Akpo Sodje. I was prepared to underwirite my own losses of £200 to Weston Park (and for what its worth I actually paid the £10 you refused to pay having lost your bet)

But heres one last chance to pay up. And I'd be delighted if you paid it to them and not me. But please supply proof of payment as given your past record - I hope you won't be too offended if I don't take you at your word.

Thanks

I think at the time that I said i would do the same Nigel, if the welching cnut decided to actually pay his Tenner, that I would pay in another Tenner too...!

So Bizzle, you have the opportunity to put things right and your Ten Pounds would lead to me putting another Ten Pounds in as well as the Tenner Nigel put in for you out of sheer embarrassment.

I think at the time that I said i would do the same Nigel, if the welching cnut decided to actually pay his Tenner, that I would pay in another Tenner too...!

So Bizzle, you have the opportunity to put things right and your Ten Pounds would lead to me putting another Ten Pounds in as well as the Tenner Nigel put in for you out of sheer embarrassment.

And for hounding ROD out of the club i'm prepared to send a tenner as well whenbizzle pays up

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Scram sorted the takeover - following his irate post about what a shambles this club was....

Scram - can you sort out world peace and the global recession when you have a minute?

Ta.

Oh and Hargreaves - you parasite. Claiming owlstork has sorted stuff when you knew it Scram all along FFS.

Edited by Briscoe Inferno

Guest The Producer

Once upon a time I shared a train journey with Scram...and believe me,the man's a real tough mother.

Savage in his criticism and opinions of others less fortunate or prone to the odd faux-pas.

Funny,he wasn't like this before he went to University...

Go stand in the corner,young man.

The other night I experienced a moment of doubt - the thought crossed my mind that perhaps SWFC should bring someone in to cover for Weaver and take some of the pressure of our decent young goalkeeper.

I now realise that these thoughts were put into my head by the dastardly machinations of the Bizzle-Scrammite plotters. I am overcome with shame and guilt. Should I top myself or would an evening of self-flagellation be enough?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

FFS Scram knows more about footy than most, the pressure was getting to Rod ,

To take him out of the firing line was a good move ,he now has time to get himself together ready for another crack at the no 1 spot ,

suck them apples Rods dad

And for hounding ROD out of the club i'm prepared to send a tenner as well whenbizzle pays up

Another tenner in from me too - same condition, when the Bizzle pays up!!

Edited by Batigol

A tenner from me too. If Bizzle pays up (unlikely I know), can you send us a PM Grandad as I'm off on holiday tomorrow and don't want to 'do a Bizzle' and not pay my debts. Cheers!

Actually, I'll double my £10 to make it £20 if The Bizzle apologises for welching on the bet too.

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you