WELL DONE THE BIZZLE

Guest Wildman1867

Guest Wildman1867

Well done the Bizzle in getting rid of ROD, who's next on your list -Palmer cos he's young as well and needs the experience. I personally hope that ROD takes this on the chin and comes back to prove you wrong, although after the campaign that you and scram started to get rid of him i couldn't blame him if he didn't want to stay.

Him and Jameson loook like being the next best thing to come out of the academy but they will probably go the way of other young prospects that we have had previuously and leave , mind you that would probably please you as we don't want players who aren't fully experienced now do we.

In fact why don't we scrap the academy altogether - that wouldn't be any good though would it as you wouldn't have anyone to target if there are no youngsters would you.

Most of the wednesdayites on here backed ROD and we are only 4 points off the top of the table but that's not good enough for the likes of you is it, you'd much rather prefer to slag off our players especially the younger one's who need the playing time to get the experience so they can become future players for us .

although you are entitled to your opinion i personally think that the campaign that was directed at ROD was totally out of order -

FUNNY YOU NEVER MENTIOINED IT WHEN WE WON GAMES ?????

Whats that all about !! Rod is far from the finished article and maybe megson like alot of fans want a keeper in who as the experience for a promotion push ! Wasn't rod one of those players who laughed about losing to Rochdale last season might be wrong ! I'll feel more comfatable cone this sat tho

Guest Big Guns

Well done the Bizzle in getting rid of ROD, who's next on your list -Palmer cos he's young as well and needs the experience. I personally hope that ROD takes this on the chin and comes back to prove you wrong, although after the campaign that you and scram started to get rid of him i couldn't blame him if he didn't want to stay.

Him and Jameson loook like being the next best thing to come out of the academy but they will probably go the way of other young prospects that we have had previuously and leave , mind you that would probably please you as we don't want players who aren't fully experienced now do we.

In fact why don't we scrap the academy altogether - that wouldn't be any good though would it as you wouldn't have anyone to target if there are no youngsters would you.

Most of the wednesdayites on here backed ROD and we are only 4 points off the top of the table but that's not good enough for the likes of you is it, you'd much rather prefer to slag off our players especially the younger one's who need the playing time to get the experience so they can become future players for us .

although you are entitled to your opinion i personally think that the campaign that was directed at ROD was totally out of order -

wot about me i said we needed a new keeper when rod got injured

I'd very much like you to point everybody in the direction of this campaign that i started - or retract

Shouldn't take long

I must admit I'm disgusted with Scram over this. I expect it from Bizzle, he's lower than a snakes belly anyway, but Scram? Champion of young talent and font of all knowledge of things medical and training related? Hang your head sir. The fliers and banners you produced were uncalled for. I hope you can sleep tonight you vile monster. Shame on you, shame shame shame.

ROD's dad.

Nailed on.

You ought to be sending that to GM...try the training ground

To ROD

You're flipping poo

luv scram x

That's bang out of order

I NEVER put an x (kiss) at the end of a sentence (unless the sentence ends with the word "ultravox" for eg - and why would it?)

Anyway lets recap my vitriolic campaign to oust ROD from the club

Luv scram x