Yeovil Town vs Sheffield Wednesday - Official Matchday Thread

For me it's no different to when Madine went through a bad spell. Some fans decide he's not fit enough to wear the shirt after a couple of poor games and start screaming for his head. A couple of weeks later and he's the best player on the pitch and worth £4m.

If Megson gets a run of 3 or 4 good results (hopefully including a couple of upcoming derby victories) he'll suddenly be the best manager we've had since the early 90s again, it's ridiculous.

I'll trade self righteous for level-headed please SiJ :smile:

:wink:

A lot of eggs on faces in this thread.

Unbelievable how some people have gone off.

The squad have shown some real character and spirit to turn that mauling at Stevange, losing at HT time today and the controversial nature of their first goal around to get a win.

Megson losing the dressing room???

flip OFF!!

Well done Wednesday.

A lot of eggs on faces in this thread.

Unbelievable how some people have gone off.

The squad have shown some real character and spirit to turn that mauling at Stevange, losing at HT time today and the controversial nature of their first goal around to get a win.

Megson losing the dressing room???

flip OFF!!

Well done Wednesday.

Why don't you go and start a "To all those who want Megson out thread"??

You're as bad as those who you criticise.

Oh dear

Ha, that's hilarious. So he thinks Megson is completely at fault for the defeat (despite only being unluckily 1 behind at half time), I wonder if he now thinks that Megson is completely to thank for the victory and will be coming back on here to thank him?

Doubt it somehow.

I think this will really be a step forward for us today. We've finally surpassed that away form hoodoo.

This is a massive win for us. Hopefully we have overturned the poor results away now so we can move on and really challenge for automatic.