OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

Guest Johnbloodaxe

So what's gonna happen then?

Beever's to do what he does best and hoof it up to Morrison, their defender beats Morrison to it and clears it out to Darren Potter, Darren Potter passes it back to Beever's and back to square one.....

Theres a gap though they need sedgwick to complete the classic diamond formation...

The likes of Morrison and Teale looked good in a winning team in the first few months of last season, but seemingly couldn't hack it in a team which needed fight and determination as the season progressed.

I'm certainly not going to say good riddance, but I do think it's a good move.

Football wise he had the tea shirt having been there and done it, what he had to offer on the pitch for us was beyond his sell by date. However, his role as i saw it was to teach some of the kids and Garry Maddine some of the tricks of the trade such as his abilit to role a player and go (the go bit was beyond him in the team). Conning a free kick too he was adept at.

Morrisons big problem was that he did n't have the patience for players making poor positional or passing choice decisions. Rather than patiently explaining the sittuation post match, he would go into demonstrative mode on pitch ( Carbone' esque). So not content with putting players to right he had to humiliate them out on the pitch. This attiude had a huge impact on Megson regarding his worth and as we know Megson eventually saw his effect on the whole team as being detremental.

Of course friends and relatives twittering ( Smegsongate) will not have helped. But I know Garry...Clinton & co could have called Megson what the hell he liked had there been any prospect what so ever of him delivering 25 goals per season.

Good move for all concerned If he find his scoring boots we bring him back or sell him for a bit of cash If he doesn't we let him stay and reduce the wage bill.

Doubt we'd get much cash. Am I right in thinking his contract runs out at end of the season?

Football wise he had the tea shirt having been there and done it, what he had to offer on the pitch for us was beyond his sell by date. However, his role as i saw it was to teach some of the kids and Garry Maddine some of the tricks of the trade such as his abilit to role a player and go (the go bit was beyond him in the team). Conning a free kick too he was adept at.

Morrisons big problem was that he did n't have the patience for players making poor positional or passing choice decisions. Rather than patiently explaining the sittuation post match, he would go into demonstrative mode on pitch ( Carbone' esque). So not content with putting players to right he had to humiliate them out on the pitch. This attiude had a huge impact on Megson regarding his worth and as we know Megson eventually saw his effect on the whole team as being detremental.

Of course friends and relatives twittering ( Smegsongate) will not have helped. But I know Garry...Clinton & co could have called Megson what the hell he liked had there been any prospect what so ever of him delivering 25 goals per season.

some good points Nev