Tomorrows Game

Guest ChrisSFC

Guest Big Guns

Some crap about not wishing Stevenage fans a safe journey up to Sheffield and how he'd love to hear there has been a car crash on the M1.

Disgusting stuff and is an embarrassment to our great club.

flippinghell wot a tailface

Some crap about not wishing Stevenage fans a safe journey up to Sheffield and how he'd love to hear there has been a car crash on the M1.

Disgusting stuff and is an embarrassment to our great club.

Must be a blade thats come on here to stir it up. Wednesday are not like that, we are NOT racist and welcome opposition supporters both to the ground and on this website where we can have some banter and exchange views. If he wants to be an arse he can go to the Lane and be a complete prat.

Sorry got wound up for a minute. On tomorrows game it sounds like it will be a battle. Who will come out strongest? I would challenge any team to out fight Wednesday as it now stands so Ill probably settle for a draw and a win at Yeovil. We need 4 points out of these 2 games if we are to challenge because we will not win every home game.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Horrific comment if true and should be banned!

Back to the footie, I think we'll have the power in the side to boss this one, especially with very good results of late and we're due an away win.

The confidence in the team will be sky high and I'm expecting them to win this one without too much trouble. We need to watch out for them though, if they're going to push us about, we can't react to a physical game and get someone sent off.

I'm predicting 1-3 Owls with Madine continuing his fine goalscoring form.

Rich_the_owl needs banning

a) for posting that utter poo first off

b) reposting it after the Mods had deleted his first one.

Don't need utter fvckwits like that on here.

There's a third reason because IIRC this the bloke that used to do periodically do the 'John Parrott wants to buy Wednesday' or 'Ian Wright for manager' style threads.

Guest owls_4_life

The game tomorrow is exactly the type we would have been losing this time last year with Irvine in charge. It will be a good way to test how our squad has improved and hopefully we can come away with 3 points. Expecting a battle but we seem to have coped with these sorts of games so far this season!

Horrific comment if true and should be banned!

Back to the footie, I think we'll have the power in the side to boss this one, especially with very good results of late and we're due an away win.

The confidence in the team will be sky high and I'm expecting them to win this one without too much trouble. We need to watch out for them though, if they're going to push us about, we can't react to a physical game and get someone sent off.

I'm predicting 1-3 Owls with Madine continuing his fine goalscoring form.

With our midfield hit-men, I fear it's only a matter of time.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

If we can get our noses in front first then we will win it.

Better pack the smelling salts for Rob Jones again by the sound of it.....

Edited by Briscoe Inferno