Tomorrows Game

Guest ChrisSFC

Guest ChrisSFC

Hi Boys and Girls, hope you have a safe trip to and from Stevenage tomorrow. Hoping for 3 points to show League One clubs and managers that we can more than compete at this level and with the big guns. We are quite a big physical side so if you have any nancys in your side they will be found out :wink: . I would predict a draw but we are strong at home so it could be 3 points but on the other hand our defense has leaked a few this term so it could easily be 0 points. Our main problem is scoring goals which is a problem if you get the 1st goal and we are chasing it. Anyway hope you enjoy your visit and go back to Sheffield drooling over our Barcelona style football :ph34r:

Don't worry fella, this game won't be to the likes of Arsene Wenger and the football purists.

Our side is big, physical and well organised and are built to be able to rough it with the likes of Stevenage (no disrespect). But we also have a little bit of quality with the likes of Palmer, Marshall, Prutton and Madine who can play a bit of football too.

Should be a good test for us, you guys have made a cracking start to life in League One and i'm expecting a real tough one. Once we've played you tomorrow night, we're away at Yeovil and i'm wanting and expecting four points from the two games, so i would take a draw at your place.

I also enjoy seeing the little teams (again no disrspect meant) do well and i wish you good luck for the rest of the season, apart from when you play us of course.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest Big Guns

Hi Boys and Girls, hope you have a safe trip to and from Stevenage tomorrow. Hoping for 3 points to show League One clubs and managers that we can more than compete at this level and with the big guns. We are quite a big physical side so if you have any nancys in your side they will be found out :wink: . I would predict a draw but we are strong at home so it could be 3 points but on the other hand our defense has leaked a few this term so it could easily be 0 points. Our main problem is scoring goals which is a problem if you get the 1st goal and we are chasing it. Anyway hope you enjoy your visit and go back to Sheffield drooling over our Barcelona style football :ph34r:

Theres only one big guns in this division and that's me ........

I'm looking forward to seeing how we handled the physical test.

The side Megson has put together is amongst the biggest in the division (the majority of signings are well over 6ft), and so it's these sort of games where we should compete and allow our quality to see us through.

But it's going to be a really tough game, and it's our first real physical test of the season so far. All the teams we've played so far (perhaps Charlton aside) have played football, got the ball down and passed it. Fingers crossed we can keep things tight, not concede early (our Achilles Heel this season) and take control of the game.

Good job we have got rid of our nancys :smile: apparently you`re quite good at home and our away hasn`t been the best so I`ll go for a draw and a win v Yeovil :smile:

I am sure that one of your predictions will be correct.

Back to Bedford for me only half hour away. :wink:

Edited by bedfordowl