Megsons future...

Guest philkingsmullet

Guest JonTheOwl66

Seeing as though BG hasn't been on in the thread for the last 2 hours and some c0ck trying to troll has, you would have thought my post was about the c0ck. Then Bg turns up saying I couldn't pretend to be a grunter, so you have to ask yourself did he forget who he was logged on with or was it merely coincidental.

Merely coincidental. He is far too witty and clever to even consider doing that.

He also does genuinely make me laugh sometimes. He's one of OT top posters for sure.

Edited by JonTheOwl66

Guest Big Guns

Seeing as though BG hasn't been on in the thread for the last 2 hours and some c0ck trying to troll has, you would have thought my post was about the c0ck. Then Bg turns up saying I couldn't pretend to be a grunter, so you have to ask yourself did he forget who he was logged on with or was it merely coincidental.

Wot you on about I was reading this thread the point is how the grunters are pretending to be owls I could never lower me sen to pretend to be a grunter for any reason

How have I got negged? Owlstalk is going to the dogs.

Just with reading the last comment Jon...that people do think you and BG are the same person? that is all i can say :tongue: .

Guest Big Guns

Just with reading the last comment Jon...that people do think you and BG are the same person? that is all i can say :tongue: .

How can we be the same our posts are total different ,I'm easily the most intelligent

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Should the worst happen on Monday, and we get battered, how long do you think MM will stick with megson??

Genuine question...

I have a feeling he wouldnt let an irvine situation arise again.

My gut feeling is he might be gone by the end of September if we are not firmly in the top 6.

If the best thing happens tonight and we smash Charlton on their own patch, how long do you think it will before 'philkingsmullet', or a fellow negative thinking fan, posts another pesimistic topic/thread?

I'd give it about a couple of minutes, mi sen.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Come on FFS lets create some positivty round here. Negativity breads what?- you guessed it NEGATIVITY!

The reality is Megson started with a partially assembled squad and he has done reasonably well considering. The squad is a massive improvement on what we had this time last year and there is the still the possibility of more players to come in. There is no reason for us to feel negative about anything- we are a club on the up. Lets face it even if Utd were to go up as well this season, then so what?, we will still be in a better position than them financially, anyway. So cheer up all you pesimistic Wednesdayites, hop on board, and enjoy the ride!

Guest Big Guns

Come on FFS lets create some positivty round here. Negativity breads what?- you guessed it NEGATIVITY!

The reality is Megson started with a partially assembled squad and he has done reasonably well considering. The squad is a massive improvement on what we had this time last year and there is the still the possibility of more players to come in. There is no reason for us to feel negative about anything- we are a club on the up. Lets face it even if Utd were to go up as well this season, then so what?, we will still be in a better position than them financially, anyway. So cheer up all you pesimistic Wednesdayites, hop on board, and enjoy the ride!

ive heard if a thousand people all stand in a circle all spin the same way and chant minge minge minge for a couple of hrs it creates positivity

ive heard if a thousand people all stand in a circle all spin the same way and chant minge minge minge for a couple of hrs it creates positivity

Or dizziness!

You know where I am coming from Bigguns, there are some serious pesimists on this site. Whilst I appreciate counter arguments there are some owls fans who's glass will always be half empty. The club is in a better position (in terms of how it is being run) than it has been for many a year-let's just enjoy this and try not to be all doom and gloom!

Megson will takes us forward- without doubt!

Guest Big Guns

Or dizziness!

You know where I am coming from Bigguns, there are some serious pesimists on this site. Whilst I appreciate counter arguments there are some owls fans who's glass will always be half empty. The club is in a better position (in terms of how it is being run) than it has been for many a year-let's just enjoy this and try not to be all doom and gloom!

Megson will takes us forward- without doubt!

yep at the moment im well positive were sat nicely in the league if we get a point tonight that will be a good result ive no probs with megson yet

Whilst I appreciate counter arguments there are some owls fans who's glass will always be half empty.

Pessimism is only a defence mechanism.

How many times have we believed/wanted Wednesday to do well only to have our hopes dashed?

If you expect the worse then anything extra is a benefit.

I wouldn't be too harsh on the doom merchants.

It's perfectly normal IMO.

Especially from those who have supported us for a long time.

Guest totemowl

Pessimism is only a defence mechanism.

How many times have we believed/wanted Wednesday to do well only to have our hopes dashed?

If you expect the worse then anything extra is a benefit.

I wouldn't be too harsh on the doom merchants.

It's perfectly normal IMO.

Especially from those who have supported us for a long time.

Pessimism is a self fulfilling prophecy.

So do I...golf psychology...if you think you can't do it you never will...positive thinking every time you hit a ball...could do wonders on here...anyone want to sign up :smile:

I have read some of them.

I agree to a point - but only so far.

I was told; 'you get everything in life you deserve'.

Well, you don't.

I wonder how many people who are being made redundant are turning to positive thinking books?

I have read some of them.

I agree to a point - but only so far.

I was told; 'you get everything in life you deserve'.

Well, you don't.

I wonder how many people who are being made redundant are turning to positive thinking books?

We are talking sports psychology here...I don't know of any top world sportsman who doesn't use it...whether it would help anyone stacking shelves at Asda I'm not sure lol