Megsons future...

Guest philkingsmullet

Don't upset the Keyboard hardmen on here, you'll have em typing in capitals and putting FACT in every post which can get very scary

Oooh...one of the keyboard hardmen appears to have voted us down..My betting is they don't come clean and reveal their identity! FACT

Guest philkingsmullet

Ha ha ha ha...not sure what I find funniest.The OP or how incensed people are and how they show such vehement disapproval. Don't necassarily agree with the OP but some peolpe on here have anger management issues...

Totally agree. I simply asked for some opinions. People go mental on here.

We wont go up with Megson. I think at the minute people are predicting a ridicolous top 2 finish due to being happy with the transfer window. Well we didnt sign the most important employee in the window, a new manager.

Your WUMing throughout the threads this afternoon is not very subtle, is it.

lol

We wont go up with Megson. I think at the minute people are predicting a ridicolous top 2 finish due to being happy with the transfer window. Well we didnt sign the most important employee in the window, a new manager.

If I were you I'd stick to worrying about your £60M debt...oh and how your'e gonna celebrate your centenary

What a peculiar thread. Look at where changing managers once a year has got us in the last two decades. I know that's not the only factor, but do you honestly think we'll get anyone better than Megson if he goes? Or anyone who has as much passion for this club?

I've probably been 'done up' as I haven't bothered to read anything other than the OP

Guest Big Guns

What a peculiar thread. Look at where changing managers once a year has got us in the last two decades. I know that's not the only factor, but do you honestly think we'll get anyone better than Megson if he goes? Or anyone who has as much passion for this club?

I've probably been 'done up' as I haven't bothered to read anything other than the OP

How's your kid not seen him in the lions lair for ages

Selling the Watchtower?

Watchtower-Study2008th.jpg

If you're implying that I am a Happy Clapper then I would say 'no'. I always try to give a balanced view but I often get accused of being a happy clapper because that balanced view often doesn't match that of the miserable rumbletards the inhabit Owlstalk. However, in this instance, I am not having a go at the rumbletards but questioning whether some Owlstalkers who do have a hidden agenda because to me these posters are either Blades or they don't like Megson and don't have the balls to openly admit it.

I don't mind the Happy Clappers or the Fucktards because at least they are honest and open with their views rather than some posters who dress their opinion up as hypothetical questions and the like. The 'hidden agenda' posters ought to nail their colours to the mast and stop accusing people of being Happy Clappers when they express an opinion that doesn't match their hidden ones.

If you're implying that I am a Happy Clapper then I would say 'no'. I always try to give a balanced view but I often get accused of being a happy clapper because that balanced view often doesn't match that of the miserable rumbletards the inhabit Owlstalk. However, in this instance, I am not having a go at the rumbletards but questioning whether some Owlstalkers who do have a hidden agenda because to me these posters are either Blades or they don't like Megson and don't have the balls to openly admit it.

I don't mind the Happy Clappers or the Fucktards because at least they are honest and open with their views rather than some posters who dress their opinion up as hypothetical questions and the like. The 'hidden agenda' posters ought to nail their colours to the mast and stop accusing people of being Happy Clappers when they express an opinion that doesn't match their hidden ones.

TBH reading was just pointing out , in a non too subtle way :smile: who the current pig is...the others are non too hard to spot...all of the posts ask a question whilst taking snide shots at the club or megson...I'd give you an example but I don't have one at hand...perhaps gurujuan could help :rolleyes:

Guest totemowl

Doesn't seem to be any hidden agenda about it. There are some up some classic up front blades on this thread.

Not including the op or his like though. (I think the op is genuinely deluded. Sorry).