Yeovil Away 1500 Terrace Tickets

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Tickets on sale now, Really enjoyed this one last season, Only £16 to watch a game from a traditionl open terrace, football as it should be, oh and Cider, dont forget the Cider :smile:

Guest intercity0wl

Plenty of cider on West Street .

Ah but its just not the same as sat in the Anchor Inn at Watchet on a Saturday and Sunday Nights after a Wednesday Away win

Edited by intercity0wl

I went last year and had a great day out, we were in the small section of the stand near the corner flag, I think it was called the Cowling Stand or something similar. On route to the ground we stopped at a none league ground for refreshments, was it Tiverton? I forget now. It was an absolute nightmare getting away from the ground.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Josh Fox

Forget about this for now! We need to get everyone down to Charlton on Monday! Need as many as possible as it's on sky!!

How many we sold upto now?

Guest intercity0wl

Got my tickets for this earlier, didn't go last year.

Debating stopping over or just going there and back in the day (yep, I know its a long one). Any tips on places to stay if we did?

If your not bothered about an hour and a bits drive anywhaere on the Somerset coast, Burnham, Minehead etc are good for a long weekend, second year on the trot this game has dropped on for the sun £9.50 holiday offer, £62 for our Friday to Monday stay at Doniford Bay.

Edited by intercity0wl