Lets just sign Cody Mac and then get on with it !

Guest totemowl

All this Cody Mac talk - has there been any genuine interest?

I know there are one or two rumours in papers etc but it might say a lot that nobody else has gone in for him because of Norwich are wanting too much. Peterbrough backed out due to that reason.

I reckon not. Why should there be?

Failed to do anything at this level. One season wonder in D2.

Take it from me he will be in blue and white before the transfer window shuts....enough said !

For Reading?

Oh and it's Cody Mcdonald not Macdonald to avoid Macdonald confusion

Edited by evaD

Guest wilyfox

ALF, Cody mac, Ryan Lowe...........just get MELLOR!!!!!!!! he is the one who will fire us to promotion

in fairness, he couldn't even fire us to the play-offs last term

Guest Sheff Owl

ALF, Cody mac, Ryan Lowe...........just get MELLOR!!!!!!!! he is the one who will fire us to promotion

“It was a really uncertain time, so that’s why I’m so happy to be back. “My little girl starts school in three weeks’ time so that’s why I’m so happy to be back here at Preston.

“I had a good season at Sheffield Wednesday last season personally, although the team didn’t get promoted. “The permanent move there didn’t happen mainly because of Phil Brown and how much he has impressed me. “I’m just determined to knuckle down and do my best for him this season.”

Guest SpiderBoy

Son of spider?

Who me? I am 39, got dogdy knees and last played football for the Rotal Oak in Deepcar 18 years ago. Possibly still fitter than JJ and COG at the moment but probably not the long term solution required lol

SON OF SPIDER

Son of spider?

Who me? I am 39, got dogdy knees and last played football for the Rotal Oak in Deepcar 18 years ago. Possibly still fitter than JJ and COG at the moment but probably not the long term solution required lol

Looks like their not old enough nev :smile: .