Lets just sign Cody Mac and then get on with it !

Sign Cody on permanent transfer I'd be happy to give him a go.

Sign him on loan til Jan - having previously said we wouldn't go down the loan route - and my head would explode.

If we sign him on loan til Jan three pivotal players in Marshall, Batth and Cody could disappear from us come the turn

of the year. That would be a recipe for disaster.

The problem is we've gone from saying May-July just sign Mellor and get on with it.

July-August it's Alfie.

Now it's Cody.

Each time IMO the quality of player decreases. Just a shambles of a transfer policy, and not one that will see us anywhere near where we want to be.

The problem is we've gone from saying May-July just sign Mellor and get on with it.

July-August it's Alfie.

Now it's Cody.

Each time IMO the quality of player decreases. Just a shambles of a transfer policy, and not one that will see us anywhere near where we want to be.

Couldn't be more dramatic if you tried, tail.

Guest Sheff Owl

July-August it's Alfie.

Now it's Cody.

As you might see in the other thread (ALF) Mellor turned us down by the sounds of it.

Guest Sheff Owl

All this Cody Mac talk - has there been any genuine interest?

I know there are one or two rumours in papers etc but it might say a lot that nobody else has gone in for him because of Norwich are wanting too much. Peterbrough backed out due to that reason.

Guest Sheff Owl

He's gone friends......To fill the gap at MK Dons left by their sale of Baldock to WHU.

Now time to look at our first choice again but I'm not going to put his name in print. Bad Luck etc etc

Charlie MacDonald mate from Brentford has gone to MK Dons.

He's gone friends......To fill the gap at MK Dons left by their sale of Baldock to WHU.

Now time to look at our first choice again but I'm not going to put his name in print. Bad Luck etc etc

MK Dons have signed .... Charlie MacDonald from League One rivals Brentford .... not CODY!

Too late.

Edited by hovis

Acrington Stanley have beaten us to Almond too lol