PERFECT JOB FOR CERTAIN OWLSTALKERS

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Bet there is an announcment on the OS about another key signing behind the scenes at the club with this post being filled, before there is one regarding the signing of a key signing on the pitch.

Guest intercity0wl

:smile: Y'know, I bet it's someone's job at the club to sit monitoring what's said on here.........................

Poor love!

I have heard that since they stopped DJ1 from answering fans questions on here he can often be heard howling and sometimes even seen through a crack in the door rocking backwards and forwards like a chained performing bear.

Might start a fund to persuade Aldridge to release him, and pay for his rehab back into the Owlstalk community.

Guest Deleted member

We could all have a competition to see what outrageous lengths we have to go to to incite Deejayone to make a post

We could all have a competition to see what outrageous lengths we have to go to to incite Deejayone to make a post

He never did confirm if the wet suit training top things were 100% waterproof and I must have asked 20 times. Very poor customer service imho.

Providing a point of contact and advice for managers and employees around disciplinary, grievance, absence, recruitment and selection procedures

- Advising managers on policy matters

"Mornin' JJ...come in take a seat...careful o' that bit o carpet you could trip up and pull a ham.....****!!!!"