Marcus Tudgay

Guest Jowl19

Guest Jowl19

Bring back Tudders! We need a player like him to fill the void between midfield and strikers. Apparently he's not in Forests' plans at all, i'm sure he'd love to come back, even if on loan? Notts County are on about looking at him, according to their fans and forum. I know he's not young, but we know what he's capable of on his day, and he wasn't exactly given a massive opportunity to shine in this league by AI. Just an idea.

Guest wilyfox

he is not the prolific striker we need. his 10-15 goal contribution was always valuable; we need a poacher of the ALF/Cody mould likely to get 20-25. Tudgay doesn't have the pace or movement.

Edited by wilyfox

Bring back Tudders! We need a player like him to fill the void between midfield and strikers. Apparently he's not in Forests' plans at all, i'm sure he'd love to come back, even if on loan? Notts County are on about looking at him, according to their fans and forum. I know he's not young, but we know what he's capable of on his day, and he wasn't exactly given a massive opportunity to shine in this league by AI. Just an idea.

maybe you would like Colin West to come out of retirement to solve our striker crisis then?

Guest Jowl19

he is not the prolific striker we need. his 10-15 goal contribution was always valuable; we need a poacher of the ALF/Cody mould likely to get 20-25. Tudgay doesn't have the pace or movement.

Fair enough point. Just think we lack attacking creativity, as well as a goal scorer/poacher type of player.

Guest wilyfox

Fair enough point. Just think we lack attacking creativity, as well as a goal scorer/poacher type of player.

never go back for former players; its rare they do as well second time around. you thought it was a fair point; some other bugger negged it lol

Edited by wilyfox

Guest Jowl19

Wednesday fan in obsession with former player but probably boo'ed him when he was here shocker.

Why would you immediately assume the worst on someone? Especially when your comments sole purpose is to evoke negativity and has nothing to do with the topic? Reflection upon yourself. flipping dlckhead

Guest TonyOwl88

We already have strikers that struggle to score goals. I hardly think another one is needed. Let's go for one that has an ability to do their actual job.

Tudgay decided he didn't want to be here, and sucked ever since that point. He's lucky he found a good club to go to... even if he can't get into their side for obvious reasons that we all know far too well. He's not got the right attitude, and he's over-rated anyway.

Er, his 10 - 15 goal contribution? Exactly how many times has he scored more than 10 a season, not just for us, but in his entire career?

Guest wilyfox

Er, his 10 - 15 goal contribution? Exactly how many times has he scored more than 10 a season, not just for us, but in his entire career?

he scored more than 10 in 3 seasons out of 4 for us, you moron. check your facts before you challenge me boy.