Distraught

Guest scott_andrew_william

Guest scott_andrew_william

I got into University, and it's in London, which will mean I won't be able to watch the mighty Owls' and :( , but just remember even if we're playing Hoofball, it's the results that matter. We will lose games, but we could lose 15 and still make the play offs. Have hope.

UTO.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Bloody tax dodgers!!

no seriously congrats mate, enjoy it while you can, work comes all too soon!

Nice one...

You can join the London Owls for fun days out and more?

GSOH required.

No timewasters

Stalkers!!

Nice one...

You can join the London Owls for fun days out and more?

GSOH required.

No timewasters

people in london with a GSOH...thas obviously just windin the poor lad up...

Guest 03 owl

Worked in London for two years, its Ok but people are much more friendly up here in Sheffield and have more time for you, it also takes for ever getting too and from work :) all bed and work it was for me.

Hope you enjoy it and make the most of it.

I used to be a student, in the golden days of brown ale and as much hairy Sheffield muff you could dog! Good training for the Army! So much has changed - all Bacardi Breezers, slip on shoes and Man-bags these days! Enjoy your time down there - at this rate, if you come back in three or four years we will still be in League 1!

Guest Big Guns

I gave up a spot at York Uni and a weekend job at the EIS so I could go to Wednesday matche

Meh

York I went to oxford

Edited by Big Guns

Well done getting to uni!

I was studying in London last year, and managed to get to away games at Brentford, Charlton, Leyton Orient, Milton Keynes and Dagenham. Apart from Dagenham, who have gone down, you could get to all those fixtures.

Plus it's a direct train ride from St Pancras to Sheffield, and doesn't cost too much if you book in advance, so you can probably afford to treat yourself to a couple of home games during the season if you plan it out.

I got into University, and it's in London, which will mean I won't be able to watch the mighty Owls' and :( , but just remember even if we're playing Hoofball, it's the results that matter. We will lose games, but we could lose 15 and still make the play offs. Have hope.

UTO.

Theres always owlstalk live feed. Join the club!